Albion vs Town Match Fred
I will take 3 points and a clean sheet.
(03-11-2023, 03:42 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: I will take 3 points and a clean sheet.

There isn't a single game where this isn't the case.

I don't care if we're top playing bottom, at home, this is literally all that is needed.
(03-11-2023, 03:41 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote:
(03-11-2023, 03:38 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(03-11-2023, 03:37 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Irony of folks moaning as we keep the ball nicely. Waiting for the right moment for the switch in play. 

Genuinely some of our lot don't have any idea what they are watching.

Our fans don't know what they want, and are probably the most miserable in football, without a doubt. I get the Black Country, everything is shit attitude but it gets boring.

We pass and keep the ball, we're too tippy tippy and need to go direct. We go direct and everyone shouts 'hoof'.

Just do whatever you need to do to put that ball into that net.
Yep thats the bottom line ,quite simple really.
(03-11-2023, 03:43 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(03-11-2023, 03:42 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: I will take 3 points and a clean sheet.

There isn't a single game where this isn't the case.

I don't care if we're top playing bottom, at home, this is literally all that is needed.

Getting the points when your not producing your best football is signs of a good team and manager.
If Huddersfield sit any deeper they will be in the Smethwick
It was always going to be a scrappy game against a Warnock side. Some of our fans need to remember where we were a few months ago.
(03-11-2023, 03:37 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Irony of folks moaning as we keep the ball nicely. Waiting for the right moment for the switch in play. 

Our fans don't know what they want, and are probably the most miserable in football, without a doubt. I get the Black Country, everything is shit attitude but it gets boring.

Sat high in the East I'm not sure what your hearing.  Majority of fans are being patient and supportive.  Now and then there are a few groans but just out of frustration but nothing continues.

We keep the ball well, and most fans around me know it's the only way we can play.  We dont have any real pace in the team, or a target man up top we can sling it at or run the channels.   So we have to keep probing and playing through the lines.

Atmosphere was flat in the week, but its decent today. An early goal second half makes all the difference.
(03-11-2023, 03:57 PM)Mr Nimbus Wrote:

Sat high in the East I'm not sure what your hearing.  Majority of fans are being patient and supportive.  Now and then there are a few groans but nothing out of frustration but nothing continues.

We keep the ball well, and most fans around me know it's the only way we can play.  We dont have any real pace in the team, or a target man up top we can sling it at or run the channels.   So we have to keep probing and playing through the lines.

Atmosphere was flat in the week, but its decent today.

I meant generally, not just at the ground (Not there so no idea.) But I mean on here, and so on. Especially after the moaning over JUST 1-0 in the week.
Of those who have a bit of a brain will realise that as you get to this stage of the season it can be just as tough playing the teams at the bottom as those at the top. Just look at Liverpool today.

3 points is all that matters today.
Early second half goal word be good to give Dike and a couple of others a rest before Wednesday

Chris Brunt with the worst crossbar challenge attempt ever

Need to be putting those away