Eng U-17s
Morgan Rogers at the double. Halesowen lad. Baggie. Get in.
I can just picture him holding a Liverpool / Chelsea shirt soon
Excellent.
Clarnet v2.0
Also won the penalty for one of the other goals. Looks really promising.
(03-22-2019, 09:03 AM)B36baggie Wrote: Also won the penalty for one of the other goals. Looks really promising.

He is some prospect. First teamer next season I reckon. Very rarely are 17 year olds ready but when you get one so good I think you have to throw them in to cut their teeth.

He's a baggie through and through too so hopefully that'll mean he stays at least for a few years!
Good prospect, is Morgs.
(03-22-2019, 08:06 AM)garryowensneck Wrote: I can just picture him holding a Liverpool / Chelsea shirt soon

Not Chelsea they are banned. 

Nor Man City. 

But maybe United or Liverpool. 

Be amazed if we tie him down on a contract though he is an Albion fan and it's surely the best thing for him.
So highly thought of at the club, every time I've seen him he looks head and shoulders above most on the pitch, even when in the U23's

Level headed and a big Albion fan which for once you hope plays into our favour

If we're in the chump next season he will be around the squad faw shaw...

Cuzer
Watched him in the the youth cup quarter final against Everton and he is some player.I would have no hesitation to put him on the bench and use him from now until the end of the season.Two footed with pace throw him in there now.
(03-22-2019, 02:36 PM)Cuzer Wrote: So highly thought of at the club, every time I've seen him he looks head and shoulders above most on the pitch, even when in the U23's

Level headed and a big Albion fan which for once you hope plays into our favour

If we're in the chump next season he will be around the squad faw shaw...

Cuzer

There is a bit of me would would relish seeing the youngsters if we're still in the Chump next season.