May plays her last card...
Not the wisest of things to do, go to war with parliament by going direct to the public.
This is going to end in tears. For us all.
She is an absolute lunatic. More deluded than the most deluded Villa fan. She seems to have decided in her head that the public love her and she needs to be the slayer of Parliament.

I do wonder if Labour call another vote of no confidence if they may actually win it after that.

Otherwise, we need large civil unrest.
(03-20-2019, 09:21 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: She is an absolute lunatic. More deluded than the most deluded Villa fan. She seems to have decided in her head that the public love her and she needs to be the slayer of Parliament.

I do wonder if Labour call another vote of no confidence if they may actually win it after that.

Corbyn got to win something at some point, perhaps we’ll then again.
(03-20-2019, 09:22 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 09:21 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: She is an absolute lunatic. More deluded than the most deluded Villa fan. She seems to have decided in her head that the public love her and she needs to be the slayer of Parliament.

Corbyn got to win something at some point, perhaps we’ll then again.

The fucking state of it.
"Not my fault I couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery"
(03-20-2019, 09:21 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote:  we need large civil unrest.

They're marching from the North as I type. Dozens of 'em.
(03-20-2019, 09:06 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Not the wisest of things to do, go to war with parliament by going direct to the public.

Shit or bust, she has already lost authority, the job (TBA) so now she adds her own party and the
few supportive Labour MP's to the ever growing list. 

The Woman is hopeless, at the time when her hold over the EU is potentially at its strongest, her hold
over parliament and even her own party drops to a new low. That takes some special kind of person.
Maybe she should get Alex McLeish to take over. He got Scotland out of Europe in 90 minutes, last night.
(03-21-2019, 08:43 AM)Beano Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 09:06 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Not the wisest of things to do, go to war with parliament by going direct to the public.

Shit or bust, she has already lost authority, the job (TBA) so now she adds her own party and the
few supportive Labour MP's to the ever growing list. 

The Woman is hopeless, at the time when her hold over the EU is potentially at its strongest, her hold
over parliament and even her own party drops to a new low. That takes some special kind of person.

Not only is she hopeless, she seems to be helpless as well.  Her stooping, hunched, ungainly gait is exaggerated by her choice of clothing.  What an offence to the eye !    It seems her advisors cannot see this.  otherwise they would have helped her to, at least, look the part.