Jamie Carragher
Up there with the worst commentators for me. A really hard listen. Tries too hard and knows the square root of NULL about football.
(02-13-2023, 10:42 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote: Up there with the worst commentators for me. A really hard listen. Tries too hard and knows the square root of NULL about football.

Oh someone else please point out the irony...
(02-13-2023, 11:06 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(02-13-2023, 10:42 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote: Up there with the worst commentators for me. A really hard listen. Tries too hard and knows the square root of NULL about football.

Oh someone else please point out the irony...

I'll take that bite before retiring...

I was going to post some witty response about Carragher being a mathematical genius or supreme coder if he has achieved to find the square root of NULL of football including pondering what coding language he used.

But then I thought, nah fuck it, I'll post a picture of this lovely bag of Lemons instead.

[Image: coconuts-sack-12748924.jpg]
(02-14-2023, 12:03 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:

I was going to post some witty response about Carragher being a mathematical genius or supreme coder if he has achieved to find the square root of NULL of football including pondering what coding language he used.

But then I thought, nah fuck it, I'll post a picture of this lovely bag of Lemons instead.

If you enlarge the screen these look like Mick Hucknall from behind.
Always gobbing off about something.

Hairy lemons? Are you sure?
(02-14-2023, 01:44 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:

Hairy lemons? Are you sure?

They're keith lemons.
(02-14-2023, 01:26 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Always gobbing off about something.

Was he on the new Spitting Image?
For the life of me I can’t believe how he got away with the ‘spitting incident’.

I would expect that all of us in normal jobs would have got the boot, no questions asked.