Blues deducted 9 points
(03-22-2019, 11:39 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 11:29 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Imho I think there is a "gentleman's agreement" that the Vile will not suffer any kind of sanction at all, I can see no other way to explain their reckless spending when promotion is not a given.

I understand your logic, and a few Seals think the same. Every club is bound by the same rules though. If there was such an agreement I'm sure plenty of clubs would be squealing about it now. The financial rewards are just too great to let a single club be governed by different rules.

Bu bu but this the Vile the single most successful most famous unique biggest football club on Witton Lane people  just don't understand this is fuggin 1982 don't you know, waaaaah  Big Grin
(03-22-2019, 11:45 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 11:29 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Imho I think there is a "gentleman's agreement" that the Vile will not suffer any kind of sanction at all, I can see no other way to explain their reckless spending when promotion is not a given.

I understand your logic, and a few Seals think the same. Every club is bound by the same rules though. If there was such an agreement I'm sure plenty of clubs would be squealing about it now. The financial rewards are just too great to let a single club be governed by different rules.

Bu bu but this the Vile the single most successful most famous unique biggest football club on Witton Lane people  just don't understand this is fuggin 1982 don't you know, waaaaah  Big Grin

They are now whingeing that Blues have broken every rule and "had the slate wiped clean". Saying how unfair it is !!!

Whilst Blues have broken many, many rules, Villa seem to have broken just as many, and by all accounts by even more. Fucking hypocrites. They did win the European Cup, though.

The slate hasn't been wiped clean at Blues, by the way. The EFL has agreed a new budget, that they will be strictly monitored against. They won't (so we are told) be free to go a spaffing spree in the summer, and if they fail again I would imagine it will be a game changing points deduction.
(03-22-2019, 11:51 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 11:45 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:

They are now whingeing that Blues have broken every rule and "had the slate wiped clean". Saying how unfair it is !!!

Whilst Blues have broken many, many rules, Villa seem to have broken just as many, and by all accounts by even more. Fucking hypocrites. They did win the European Cup, though.

The slate hasn't been wiped clean at Blues, by the way. The EFL has agreed a new budget, that they will be strictly monitored against. They won't (so we are told) be free to go a spaffing spree in the summer, and if they fail again I would imagine it will be a game changing points deduction.
Until Vile Park is bulldozed flat and tarmaced over I will never get my hopes up these fisheatingarrogantcockwombletwats will get there compunence, even then I'd put 3 layers of reinforced concrete over the top to make sure, I really do hate these deluded twats with a passion, but I can see them getting promotion at our expense unfortunately, history dictates the cunts will come out on top,,,,  again Angry