Nathan Jones
Sacked.

Waiting for the Luton job again now.
Someone posted on here a few days back that he's an absolute shoe-in for our job when CC leaves and it's given me the absolute fear.
Jones will find another job ... maybe an MK Don's type club. Leeds struggling to find a manager so you wonder where Southampton go from here.
(02-12-2023, 10:05 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: Jones will find another job ... maybe an MK Don's type club. Leeds struggling to find a manager so you wonder where Southampton go from here.

Makes the sacking of Ralph all the more strange. Very decent manager which has been proven as soon as he's left.

(02-12-2023, 10:03 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Someone posted on here a few days back that he's an absolute shoe-in for our job when CC leaves and it's given me the absolute fear.

Not even funny that! I would have Hasstenhuthl though.....
Southampton were doomed from the very start of the season.

Their summer transfer business was brave...that's an euphemism for foolhardy.

Their January business was a little better and might give them a glimmer, but still they are very likely to get relegated.

Jones provides a convenient target for blame, if only he hadn't been appointed things would have been alright. That's just not the case.

Don't think he will struggle for another job. In fact there may be one or two championship managers sleeping a little less comfortably now ge is available.
"In his time as Southampton manager, Nathan Jones had as many arguments with the manager of Havant & Waterlooville as Premier League wins (1)."

Shamelessly stollen.
(02-12-2023, 11:04 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: "In his time as Southampton manager, Nathan Jones had as many arguments with the manager of Havant & Waterlooville as Premier League wins (1)."

Shamelessly stollen.

Mmmmm marzipan!
(02-12-2023, 10:03 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Someone posted on here a few days back that he's an absolute shoe-in for our job when CC leaves and it's given me the absolute fear.

Sorry
He'll end up at QPR.
(02-12-2023, 10:01 AM)Lightnin Wrote: Sacked.

Waiting for the Luton job again now.

Has he been gone too long?
Would rather talk to ChatGPT