Edwards selection yesterday
(03-17-2019, 09:39 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: I'd be surprised if Leko makes it in top 2 divisions. Doesnt seem to have come on at all in 3 seasons, which is a great shame, as he is as good as anyone ive seen at Albion at going past a man, including the very best. If his decision making hasnt improved by now, I doubt it will. Wish I shared Cuzers optimism but I think its an ingrained issue.
how is his decision making going to improve by sitting on the bench
(03-17-2019, 09:44 PM)spyro 123 Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 09:39 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: I'd be surprised if Leko makes it in top 2 divisions. Doesnt seem to have come on at all in 3 seasons, which is a great shame, as he is as good as anyone ive seen at Albion at going past a man, including the very best. If his decision making hasnt improved by now, I doubt it will. Wish I shared Cuzers optimism but I think its an ingrained issue.

It isnt. I havent said it will?

Would you pick him in our first 11 at the moment?

I wouldnt have him in  our first 24 never mind 18.

I said after the Brighton game Edwards looked far more adapted to the level than Leko and yesterday confirmed that to me.
(03-17-2019, 09:46 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote:

his passto harper in the brighton game was pretty good, id start tulloch leko and edwards
(03-17-2019, 09:48 PM)spyro 123 Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 09:46 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote:

his passto harper in the brighton game was pretty good, id start tulloch leko and edwards

Who would you drop to make way for those two?
All very honourable if we are rebuilding, but not realistic if we are expecting promotion.
(03-17-2019, 05:50 PM)Statto Wrote: Leko did ok second half at Brighton but was still found wanting on end product.

First half he was beyond shocking and lost the ball every time he had it. If anyone other than an academy product had produced that display they would have had pelters.

To be fair Statto, Edwards was worse that day, although in his defence the management has shoe horned him into our midfield three, they both improved 2nd half

Leko was up top against two man mountain premiership centre halves, 2nd half he moved wider and had Bruno on toast most the game, that first half we were so under the cosh at times neither Leko or HKR looked any good up top, the ball just kept coming back

Cuzer