Once in my lifetime
Smile 
51 years old now and never seen us win something. 

It's not going to happen is it?
(01-28-2023, 05:09 PM)TartanRug Wrote: 51 years old now and never seen us win something. 

I'm 55 and I only have one ambition - to see us in a Cup Final. I'm equally pessimistic.
(01-28-2023, 05:09 PM)TartanRug Wrote: 51 years old now and never seen us win something. 

Championship title?
All of us below pensionable age have never seen Albion win a cup.
I don’t know if we ever will.
I yearn for the moneybags clubs and their oil money to piss off and we can have something resembling the game that once was.
They are pre programmed to let us down.

I fear Milan fucking Baros’ hand is the closest we’ll get in my lifetime, because if we’d won that game the cup was ours.

53 in a few weeks. Championship trophy at QPR in 2008 only one I've seen us lift. No major trophy. From a club who used to win them fairly regularly (2 in the 4 years before I was born...and the loss in a Final a couple of weeks before I was born).
No doubt the fuggers will win something the year after I've gone, just to piss me off  Big Grin
(01-28-2023, 05:17 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: All of us below pensionable age have never seen Albion win a cup.
I yearn for the moneybags clubs and their oil money to piss off and we can have something resembling the game that once was.

Just below pensionable age (63) and remember 1968 like it was yesterday, I was sadly too young to go though.
(01-28-2023, 05:17 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: All of us below pensionable age have never seen Albion win a cup.

I'm 65 this year and I remember 68 clearly (it was a very memorable year).
Supporting Albion is a labour of love. We exist on the crumbs of promotion, derby wins and occasional marquee results. I remember '68 as a 5 year old watching grainy b/w TV and that's the lot in terms of serious top-level trophies.