Albion issues raised in Parliament
West Bromwich East MP, Nicola Richards, raised the off field ownership issues at Albion in the House of Commons 

https://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/b4...30a545feaf

More here
https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...arliament/
A mention for A4A as well. Not bad going considering it's all a massive waste of time that will never make any difference.
(01-26-2023, 11:15 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: A mention for A4A as well. Not bad going considering it's all a massive waste of time that will never make any difference.

I’m sure you will agree there’s a difference between having an MP raise the issue in parliament and chanting “we want our money back” at a pair of glass doors 

Sadly, this won’t make Lai pay the money back any sooner, unless the negative publicity (possibly globally now it’s been raised in Parliament) forces Lai’s hand.
I told you I’ll be back
The counsel of despair, Ted.
I prefer..
We will set out plans for reform in a white paper to be published in the next few weeks, the white paper will include strong action on owners and directors to ensure they are suitable custodians for clubs, and to avoid harm to fans and local communities like she has described."
(01-26-2023, 11:28 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 11:15 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: A mention for A4A as well. Not bad going considering it's all a massive waste of time that will never make any difference.

I’m sure you will agree there’s a difference between having an MP raise the issue in parliament and chanting “we want our money back” at a pair of glass doors 

Sadly, this won’t make Lai pay the money back any sooner, unless the negative publicity (possibly globally now it’s been raised in Parliament) forces Lai’s hand.

The former doesn't come without the publicity (good and bad) that was generated by the latter.

Presume you'd have just posted about it on Yammer and left it there.
(01-26-2023, 11:34 AM)Ted Maul Wrote:

The former doesn't come without the publicity (good and bad) that was generated by the latter.

More publicity was generated when the accounts were published and when the MSD loan was announced.
I told you I’ll be back
(01-26-2023, 11:40 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 11:34 AM)Ted Maul Wrote:

More publicity was generated when the accounts were published and when the MSD loan was announced.

Absolutely this.

A4A are correlating increased scrutiny and exposure in the media and public life, when actually the cause are the accounts being published and when the MSD loan hit the media...
Does the MSD loan get made public if the likes of S4A and A4A aren’t putting pressure on and putting the club under scrutiny, though? I highly doubt it.

MSD have lent money to the likes of Burnley and Southampton - I’d say the first their fans heard of it was in connection with our loan.

Both groups are doing fantastic work at a crucial time for the club. Anyone knocking them is a pure cunt and can FODTV, as far as I’m concerned.
(01-26-2023, 01:01 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote: Does the MSD loan get made public if the likes of S4A and A4A aren’t putting pressure on and putting the club under scrutiny, though? I highly doubt it.

MSD have lent money to the likes of Burnley and Southampton - I’d say the first their fans heard of it was in connection with our loan.

Both groups are doing fantastic work at a crucial time for the club. Anyone knocking them is a pure cunt and can FODTV, as far as I’m concerned.

This.
Will it make Wetherspoon News?