Its going to be a baggies villa play off final isn't it
i can smell it
(03-17-2019, 11:59 AM)moley63 Wrote: i can smell it

[Image: 96aa89ac215a1a9611fc5755d38948cb.jpg]
Nah. Streaky Deano will produce another losing streak.
I'm hoping playoffs is still going to be a stretch too far for them, Boro and Derby have a game on them, Bristol have two, and they still have to play them. Their final two games are Leeds and Norwich, and depending on what is going on up the top of the table, could be defining for the final league positions.

Here's hoping anyway.
7th position for them would be the best of all places
I had a dream we beat Villa 1-0 at Wembley......the last time I had a football dream was oddly enough before the Worthington Cup Final between Blues & Liverpool.....I actually dreamt the game ended 1-1 and Liverpool won on penalties ?....strange but true
Villa look to be the usual up and coming team towards the end of the championship season that gets in the play offs and then goes up. Frankly, great that we've won our last two games but we are still woeful - apart from our keeper!
(03-17-2019, 01:01 PM)FenlandBoing Wrote: Villa look to be  the usual up and coming team towards the end of the championship season that gets in the play offs and then goes up. Frankly, great that we've won our last two games but we are still woeful  - apart from our keeper!

Dont underestimate  that win yesterday , they had won 7 on the bounce at home scoring for fun .Outsiders will look at it as little old Brentford but they are a good side with some technically  very good players and i thought we really saw the game out well in the last 20 when i expected an onslaught.
(03-17-2019, 01:05 PM)Three Degrees Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 01:01 PM)FenlandBoing Wrote: Villa look to be  the usual up and coming team towards the end of the championship season that gets in the play offs and then goes up. Frankly, great that we've won our last two games but we are still woeful  - apart from our keeper!

Dont underestimate  that win yesterday , they had won 7 on the bounce at home scoring for fun .Outsiders will look at it as little old Brentford but they are a good side with some technically  very good players and i thought we really saw the game out well in the last 20 when i expected an onslaught.

I agree Brentford aren't one of the weak teams in the league - I thought they were going for their 6th consecutive home league win? Anyway, I still feel we were lucky and haven't got much reason to be joyously looking forwards to the play offs just yet! Looking at the fixtures I think we will finish top 6 though. And lucky teams sometimes win a lot of games so fingers crossed!
(03-17-2019, 01:11 PM)FenlandBoing Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 01:05 PM)Three Degrees Wrote:

I agree Brentford aren't one of the weak teams in the league - I thought they were going for their 6th consecutive home league win? Anyway, I still feel we were lucky and haven't got much reason to be joyously looking forwards to the play offs just yet! Looking at the fixtures I think we will finish top 6 though. And lucky teams sometimes win a lot of games so fingers crossed!

Actually it would have been their 8th straight home league win. Stop trying to downplay the result. I think there is a lot to be positive about at the moment and should we get the right manager in during the International break, the new man has a great squad to work with and a great chance of getting us up.