Two women
On MOTD and Wolves in an FA Cup semi. What's the world coming to.
I'm off to join Nigel's march, with those 2 items added to the agenda.
The most important question is; do they look as though they could get a job in a chip shop in Hagley?

I haven't watched MOTD all season thank God, let me know who they hate this week.
Haven't watched it since we were relegated. No us and seeing the unwashed on there would be too much. And I've gone right off old big ears
Big ears does my head in. Smarmy.
(03-16-2019, 10:46 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Haven't watched it since we were relegated. No us and seeing the unwashed on there would be too much. And I've gone right off old big ears

Funny isn't it. Despite having sky I've hardly watched a prem match all season. Like yourself I've not seen a MOTD either. Just don't give a shit about it.
Even worse than two women, Sky Soccer Saturday yesterday, had Clinton Gangsta Morrison, as a pundit, Clinton fucking Morrison, FFS   Angry
(03-17-2019, 08:45 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: Even worse than two women, Sky Soccer Saturday yesterday, had Clinton Gangsta Morrison, as a pundit, Clinton fucking Morrison, FFS   Angry

Did you do an “innit/knowhattamean” tally? Utter fuggin idiot, that biff.
(03-17-2019, 09:10 AM)Fido Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 08:45 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: Even worse than two women, Sky Soccer Saturday yesterday, had Clinton Gangsta Morrison, as a pundit, Clinton fucking Morrison, FFS   Angry

Did you do an “innit/knowhattamean” tally? Utter fuggin idiot, that biff.

He was muttering summat, but to be honest Fido, at my age I struggle to understand a word the wanker says.

Did he say he hated the Albion?