O'Shea through ball
Our players really were massively let down by Steve and his little boy .
(01-15-2023, 03:49 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Dara’s  ability to carry the ball out
Of defence has improved 10 fold under CC

Cuzer

Possibly the most improved player,  has the confidence now to step out and spray the ball around.  The responsibility has matured him fast.
O’Shea has always been a good player but it has always been dependent on having a good coach/manager to draw the best out of him.I could add a few more players as well and it all goes to show that a good manager is everything.
(01-15-2023, 03:56 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Cuzer

So with him telling our players to stay down after fouled or suffering with cramp when he goes up to them when we are seeing out a win.  I’ve spotted this twice. On one occasion TGH went to get up and Dara told him otherwise Big Grin

Better to be safe than sorry. TGH might have actually broken both of his legs and not realised.  Sleepy
(01-16-2023, 06:39 AM)Huggybear Wrote: O’Shea has always been a good player but it has always been dependent on having a good coach/manager to draw the best out of him.I could add a few more players as well and it all goes to show that a good manager is everything.

Long Term Caleb Taylor and Dara O’Shea may just save the club millions of pounds
(01-16-2023, 08:33 AM)Jimmy_Moz Wrote:
(01-16-2023, 06:39 AM)Huggybear Wrote: O’Shea has always been a good player but it has always been dependent on having a good coach/manager to draw the best out of him.I could add a few more players as well and it all goes to show that a good manager is everything.

Long Term Caleb Taylor and Dara O’Shea may just save the club millions of pounds

Shame he didn’t save us the million quid weve spunked on Kelly’s wages
(01-15-2023, 03:56 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Cuzer

So with him telling our players to stay down after fouled or suffering with cramp when he goes up to them when we are seeing out a win.  I’ve spotted this twice. On one occasion TGH went to get up and Dara told him otherwise Big Grin

This is something we've missed for far far too long as a club. Pulis took it too far, of course, but other than that period of time, we've never had that shithouse element to see out the game.
(01-16-2023, 09:35 AM)AnelkasBeard Wrote:

Cuzer

This is something we've missed for far far too long as a club. Pulis took it too far, of course, but other than that period of time, we've never had that shithouse element to see out the game.

Mulimby lying on top of the ball after being pushed off the both onto the adverting boards was another example of us seeing out the game. 

Same when Fergusson wend down near the end and the ref didn’t give a foul.  Same with Palmer, catches the ball and then drops to the floor with it.  Has a drink, wipes the ball, kicks the upright to remove soil from his boots, stamps on the turf and then takes his time in kicking it.
(01-16-2023, 08:28 AM)baggie_ray Wrote:

Cuzer

Better to be safe than sorry. TGH might have actually broken both of his legs and not realised.  Sleepy

Was he at the protest?
Would rather talk to ChatGPT