Mulumby
Becoming quite the player, fantastic today again.
(01-14-2023, 05:01 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Becoming quite the player, fantastic today again.

Nah cant be right never good enough waste of a shirt according to some on here  Angel
Very happy for him to be making me eat my words. He's adding some real quality to his undeniable energy and work rate.
Absolutely superb. That last 6 minutes of stoppage time he was like a man possessed.

I said the other week, I was not bothered about signing him permanently but he’s been outstanding.
Again, his massive upturn is more likely than not down to the coaching of CC. It's amazing the turnaround in fortune and form of quite a few of our bunch. The fullbacks, Mulumby......now, just sprinkle some of his magic dust onto Gradys boots, and we will be unstoppable in this division.
(01-14-2023, 05:11 PM)Lurker#3 Wrote: Very happy for him to be making me eat my words. He's adding some real quality to his undeniable energy and work rate.

+1 thought he was nothing more than an engine but he’s added a brain and two feet! Delighted he’s proving me wrong, may well be a steal at under a million!
Don't doubt the ability was never far away ... just too far for Potato Head to tap into.
Hate to say it.....

He's a midfielder built for teams wanting a high press, he's good at winning the ball in the opposition third and keeping the pressure on the opponent. Was never a deep lying player to launch counter attacks, him and Okay is an absolutely perfect partnership for how we play now.
(01-14-2023, 05:35 PM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: Don't doubt the ability was never far away ... just too far for Potato Head to tap into.

Bruce didn't want him. If you recall he tried to sign two midfielders on deadline day.
Probably another who will be sold to keep the ship afloat.