What a strange bench???
At least it’s the bench we’re melting down over and not the first XI.
(01-14-2023, 02:05 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Presuming Grant injured rather than anybody being barmy enough to offer cash money for him

Why Livermore and Reach on the bench and not a Cleary, Malcolm or heaven forbid Ken?

Whole idea of a bench is to cover all options surely?

Cuzer

Cuz - always remember, in Carlos we trust...
Sure I saw Grant coming on the pitch at the end hugging the players.
(01-14-2023, 05:06 PM)Bilic's Beard Wrote: Sure I saw Grant coming on the pitch at the end hugging the players.

Expressing gratitude for doing his job for him whilst picking up his weekly wages.
(01-14-2023, 05:03 PM)BurleyBaggie Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 02:05 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Presuming Grant injured rather than anybody being barmy enough to offer cash money for him

Why Livermore and Reach on the bench and not a Cleary, Malcolm or heaven forbid Ken?

Whole idea of a bench is to cover all options surely?

Cuzer

Cuz - always remember, in Carlos we trust...

Grant slight injury,  Malcolm travelled but didn't make bench....confidence?  Cleary, maybe it's his attitude?    

Zohore is injured but won't play another minute as money would need to be paid to Cardiff.
Today was tremendous but I also think a little bit of a reality check that we need 1-2 players this window to beef up the squad

I wonder if CC has lost faith in a few after the Chesterfield game as we were out on our feet last 15 today and the subs you would expect him to make he didn’t

Dike was spent after an hour and there was nobody to call on, still not sure we shouldn’t have had Malcolm or Cleary on the bench to work the line at least when we sat deeper

The guy is working miracles but I hope we move a couple out and get a few in as we need a bit of strengthening

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(01-14-2023, 08:52 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Today was tremendous but I also think a little bit of a reality check that we need 1-2 players this window to beef up the squad

I wonder if CC has lost faith in a few after the Chesterfield game as we were out on our feet last 15 today and the subs you would expect him to make he didn’t

Dike was spent after an hour and there was nobody to call on, still not sure we shouldn’t have had Malcolm or Cleary on the bench to work the line at least when we sat deeper

The guy is working miracles but I hope we move a couple out and get a few in as we need a bit of strengthening

Cuzer

+1