Man U
The Dings at Wembley. Like sticking a steaming dog turd on a wedding cake.
They've sold their holes to the devil and will pay later.
(03-16-2019, 09:36 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: That was a red imo. Really not a fan of VAR.

I disagree but that shows that VAR is crap; it's about opinion of the officials.  Only thing technology should be used for is fact ie did the ball cross the line or not.  And offsides.  But give any margin of doubt to the attaxcking side.  Offside was meant to stop goal-hanging, not whether the attacker's fringe was mariginally in front of the second-last defender.
(03-16-2019, 09:55 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: They've sold their holes to the devil and will pay later.

Their day of reckoning draws ever closer...
(03-16-2019, 09:32 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Hate to say it but wolves have been the better side lighting quick on the break, , them lifting the cup and the Vile fluking promotion it couldn't happen,, could it!!!!  Angry

Doe, just doe.  Sad
Being in a pub with dozens of ManU 'fans' - not one of them a Manc - I was a Wolves fan for the day.   Huh
(03-17-2019, 08:43 AM)LockHard Wrote: Being in a pub with dozens of ManU 'fans' - not one of them a Manc - I was a Wolves fan for the day.   Huh

Angry who do you support normally?
(03-17-2019, 09:04 AM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote:
(03-17-2019, 08:43 AM)LockHard Wrote: Being in a pub with dozens of ManU 'fans' - not one of them a Manc - I was a Wolves fan for the day.   Huh

Angry who do you support normally?

FODTV.
(03-16-2019, 10:01 PM)hudds Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 09:36 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: That was a red imo. Really not a fan of VAR.

I disagree but that shows that VAR is crap; it's about opinion of the officials.  Only thing technology should be used for is fact ie did the ball cross the line or not.  And offsides.  But give any margin of doubt to the attaxcking side.  Offside was meant to stop goal-hanging, not whether the attacker's fringe was mariginally in front of the second-last defender.

This. It's the opinion of the officials. It could have been either for me. I think the fact he used the length of his entire body in a thou shalt not pass tackle, rather than tried to break a leg, takes some of the venom out of it. But I can see it being either  yellow or red. What is ridiculous is someone else passing the final opinion. Very humiliating for the ref. Ironic as the other quarter final yesterday evening was screaming out for VAR. To me, the whole thing is a pile of shite brought in so that if you look at it long enough, you can justify whatever you'd like to be the result.

Was at a 21st last night in Brum and nipped next door with a Wolves fan colleague to watch the final 10 minutes.
Genuinely pleased for them and glad Manure lost!