Irrational irritations
(01-10-2023, 09:26 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: People who don’t indicate whilst driving, Evoque drivers seem to be the worst culprits in my experience.

Drivers who don’t thank you when you’ve given way to let them through.

I’m terrible for yelling “you’re fucking welcome!” at such people.
(01-10-2023, 09:26 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: People who don’t indicate whilst driving, Evoque drivers seem to be the worst culprits in my experience.

No, taxi drivers are.

You should try living in the US. I'm beginning to think that they don't fit indicators in cars over here. About the only time you see anyone using them is when they're stopped at lights in a turn lane.
People who get on the bus & then spend 10 minutes lwith driver looking for their ticket....just find the fooker BEFORE you get on shitbrain
Cant believe people still use the peasent carrier in brum .
Drivers who hog the second, third and in some cases fourth lanes on motorways, usually because they're too scared to actually overtake when needed. This has shit up my list due to having to use the M1 a lot more of late.

Worst was some twat in the 4th lane who was barely doing 55mph...blocking all and sundry who were correctly using the overtaking lanes.

Regarding the posts about online clothes shopping, you'd best warn your other halves that the days of free returns are dwindling fast, so in not too distant a future it'll cost them just to have a look and a try on. As a bloke online clothes shopping is just a big no no.
(01-10-2023, 10:47 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: Cant believe people still use the peasent carrier in brum .

Is that what they call cars now?
(01-10-2023, 10:47 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: Cant believe people still use the peasent carrier in brum .

Snob
People who can't use the internet to search for reputable email providers.
Every time I turn on a news channel seeing, Harry fucking Hewitt whinging about someat else. FFS       Angry