Irrational irritations
(01-10-2023, 07:32 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
CaptainFantastico Wrote:People that block a whole aisle at the supermarket with a combination of their trolley, ignorance and fat arses

Also, those types that step outside the shop and stop dead in the doorway to look at their phone, receipt. Get outa the friggin way ya clutz.

Fat scruffs causing a queue at the tobacco kiosk/customer services bit at supermarkets cos they are buying a depressing amount of various scratch cards costing money they always look like really don’t have
Groups in pubs not ordering rounds so you have to watch the barman pour and take payments for eight pints in a row before some cunt who has only just turned up says they're next.

Oh yeah, people who don't respect queuing customs at busy bars.
(01-10-2023, 07:37 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 07:32 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
CaptainFantastico Wrote:People that block a whole aisle at the supermarket with a combination of their trolley, ignorance and fat arses

Also, those types that step outside the shop and stop dead in the doorway to look at their phone, receipt. Get outa the friggin way ya clutz.

Multiply 10-fold for people doing this when stepping off a train, underground or when stepping out a lift/off an escalator… in the case of the latter, it is perfectly acceptable etiquette to stamp on them.

You’d be surprised how many times in London someone will walk into you with their eyes glued to their phones and act like it’s your fault.

Actually you probably won’t be surprised. It happens a lot.
Cunts who bump into you while you're checking your phone.
(01-10-2023, 07:51 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: Cunts who bump into you while you're checking your phone.

Big Grin
Proper and correct bar etiquette is how you know someone is old school in their values .
(01-10-2023, 06:30 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 06:10 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
SuperBob2002 Wrote:If I was a business that was sending 30 parcels a day, I certainly wouldn't use the useless Royal Fail.

TBF, I've always found Royal Mail miles better than the likes of Hermes, DPD, you name it, any of t'others. There's something about having directly employed staff of their own that makes Royal Mail so much more reliable. IMO.

Hermes were so bad they changed their name to Evri, and they're still useless.

My heart sinks when after purchasing something
Online I discover Hermes would be the delivery organisation.  

Once I had an item shipped to me in the uk with Hermes 48 hour delivery.  It took over one week to arrive.
I told you I’ll be back
People who don’t indicate whilst driving, Evoque drivers seem to be the worst culprits in my experience.
In the form of his life.
Anyone who breathes.
(01-10-2023, 09:32 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Anyone who breathes.

That lets me off.