I guess......
(03-16-2019, 06:01 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I didn’t see the game or hear it. I had to go by the text commentary intermittently on the BBC. I feel I cannot comment on the game. However two wins can’t be bad well done Mr Shan, our squad is proving it can get results whatever the circumstances in this league.

Same here.  Didn't see the game.  It wasn't on telly, which sort of eliminates any comment (other than being at the game).

Hello, anyway.
(03-16-2019, 05:52 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: all the usual wailers are sat in darkened rooms listening to Radiohead. We've won away and it's quiet on this dump. Where are all the threads with players surnames as the title and the bile contents. You do know it's not against the law to post positively? How about some comments on how well players have played? How you rate our temp managers performance. Some of you are quick to pounce usually. Try and enjoy your evening ffs

I'm making no comment because I saw or heard none of it, as I suspect, did most others.

Delighted by the 3 points, exquisite goal by Edwards and pleased with a clean sheet. Would love to comment further but can't.
Lets give it to shan then complain when when we lose our first game and then try and tell him where he is going wrong that is the way we normally sort these problems out on this board
Not sure if that's the first time we've had 2 clean sheets in a row but this league would have been there for the taking if we'd kept just 5 or 6 more. Not a lot between the teams today but the clean sheet and a bit of extra quality that we have made the difference. Could have been a much more comfortable season if BD had just realised that
(03-16-2019, 06:01 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I didn’t see the game or hear it. I had to go by the text commentary intermittently on the BBC. I feel I cannot comment on the game. However two wins can’t be bad well done Mr Shan, our squad is proving it can get results whatever the circumstances in this league.

Our best manager , ever !    100% record
(03-16-2019, 06:40 PM)billybassett Wrote: Not sure if that's the first time we've had 2 clean sheets in a row but this league would have been there for the taking if we'd kept just 5 or 6 more. Not a lot between the teams today but the clean sheet and a bit of extra quality that we have made the difference. Could have been a much more comfortable season if BD had just realised that

2nd time - also managed it at Christmas v Rotherham and Wigan. 

Totally agree with rest
I'd bet every teams boreds are busier when things go wrong.. Human nature innit?
I never post generally after a game we lose but think whilst it is a decent and heartening result, the fans are in a state of flux. We’re on an island of 4th place and almost assured of the play offs and assured automatic not possible.
However if we get some more good results and Leeds and Sheff U slip up shortly then it might get interesting.
Couldn't watch or listen to the game just managed to follow abit on here but well done to all cracking result at a tough place to go, 2 wins 4 goals 2 clean sheets couldn't really have ask for more from Shan and the team. Now over to you Mr Lai & Mr Jenkins Big decesion to make in the coming days.
(03-16-2019, 07:32 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Couldn't watch or listen to the game just managed to follow abit on here but well done to all cracking result at a tough place to go, 2 wins 4 goals 2 clean sheets couldn't really have ask for more from Shan and the team. Now over to you Mr Lai & Mr Jenkins Big decesion to make in the coming days.
The decision might now be to save £2 million and stick with Shan the Man.