Census outputs
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64184736

Doesn't say how many people identify as elves.  One for the next version, I reckon.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
Interesting that it's this low a figure. I had always thought the figure to be about 1 in 20.
(01-06-2023, 02:36 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Interesting that it's this low a figure. I had always thought the figure to be about 1 in 20.

I suppose Santa does need a lot of help.
baggiebloke Wrote:
Spandaubaggie Wrote:Interesting that it's this low a figure. I had always thought the figure to be about 1 in 20.

I suppose Santa does need a lot of help.
Arf!
We don't half have a lot of threads on here considering it covers about 2.5% of the population.

Some of the threads would have you believe they're TAKING OVER!
(01-06-2023, 02:52 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: We don't half have a lot of threads on here considering it covers about 2.5% of the population.

"Can you show me where the transgendered person touched you?"
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(01-06-2023, 02:56 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 02:52 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: We don't half have a lot of threads on here considering it covers about 2.5% of the population.

"Can you show me where the transgendered person touched you?"

"Where my cock used to be"
(01-06-2023, 02:52 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: We don't half have a lot of threads on here considering it covers about 2.5% of the population.

I think it's more that a lot of new rules and regulations are being made to account for 2.5% of people that are then seem to impact on the rest that gets people's backs up.
(01-06-2023, 03:38 PM)MassDebater Wrote:

I think it's more that a lot of new rules and regulations are being made to account for 2.5% of people that are then seem to impact on the rest that gets people's backs up.
You are now, I think, on about the 0.5% that see themselves as different to their assigned birth gender. This is the grey area. 

To be fair, well done the census people making more sense of the stats.

It actually is a lower non-heterosexual population than most previous stats state.
I'd be more concerned that 3.575 million people in England and Wales, did not answer, whether the gender they currently identify with, was the same as what was registered at their birth. Potentially meaning, there are 3.575 million male or female eunuch's wandering around, not knowing what the fugs going on.