1982 and all that.
I'm with Spandau in that Villa fans are ok, much more pleasant than Wolves or Blues fans.

And then you mention football... It's strange to see what seem normal people change into - arrogant, delusional and utter cock wombles. Only then do you realise these people are not actually alright. Sure they won't try and rob you, start a fight or speak some sort of pigeon english whilst shagging their sister, but they really are a bunch of cunts.
滚开赖
滚开赖..
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
Photo 
(01-06-2023, 09:34 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 09:17 AM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: Were their fans massive cunts in the 80's, or is that another ridiculous modern invention, like social media or AI?

Good question Bob.

I think their fan base has changed. I remember in the 70s,80s, there was a real hissing rivalry between us. We always got our biggest gates when they were at the Hawthorns and I recall some right agro. 1978, I recall a Villa fan in the Brummie taking a right pasting.

In 2003 I went to see one of our first derbys v them in many a moon. 1-1 draw with Clem scoring for us.

In the intervening years they seemed to have had a new type of wanker follow them, as us and Blues languished. The sort who lives in Stratford and has a Range Rover. There seemed to be many of their fans acting like we were Walsall and of no geographical bearing. It seemed liked they'd had a massive influx of the new trendy David Mellor style fan.

In the past 20 years they still seem to attract a sizeable number of these tosspots, who live in the leafier areas. Seem a different club to the Villa of 40 years back.

Here's one typical modern-day Vile van turning up at Seal Park:

[Image: ad-pic-plate-muzz31.jpg?strip=all&w=960]
Were their fans massive cunts in the 80's, or is that another ridiculous modern invention, like social media or AI?

No they have always been massive cunts end of
Another thread banging on about the Villa...

I wish we'd won the European Cup.