Team v Chesterfield
Can expect to see wholesale changes I reckon.

Maybe

Button
Ingram   Ajayi   Kelly     Reach
       Livermore    TGH
Diang        Rogic       Grant
               Cleary
I would honestly rather have Cann from the under 23s instead of Button. He shipped five against the Forest youth team.
Cann is 22, if he is not ready now he never will be or is he another Palmer and will have to wait till he is 26

Would not play Button, Kelly, Reach or Livermore as you do not want them cup-tied. It reduces their transfer value!!!

Cann
Ingram. Ajayi Barclay Ashworth
Richards TGH Molumby Diangana
Cleary Grant

Good chance to play Ingram, Ashworth and Richards alongside experienced pros as opposed to picking a whole load of kids like we did against
Arsenal
spoke to someone yesterday who was chatting to Wallace earlier this week . He said will be lots of youngsters starting Ashworth definitely. Can’t remember the others mentioned as wasn’t really listening as was trying to get the shopping put indoors .
Depends how much we could really do with the distraction of the cup this season? Playing a stack of kids turns this from a pretty routine tie into a potential banana skin. We have a week between games, I'd rest a few of the first XI but like to see us go with mainly squad players.

Palmer; Furlong, O'Shea, Ajayi, Ashworth; TGH, Molumby, Rogic; Grant, BTA, Diangana - would be my XI.

No place for Button, Kelly, Reach, Livermore as we don't want them cup tied.
Checked Huddersfield's side in the 3rd round last season when they beat Burnley. Corberán made 7 charges. Maybe similar tomorrow. Ingram and Cleary both started for the U21s yesterday so not sure they would start. Ashworth didn't play so a possible starter.
Play a strong team, we have a week off.

Palmer
TGH O'Shea Ajayi Reach
Andrews Livermore Rogic
Grady BTA Grant
(01-06-2023, 08:49 AM)Lurker#3 Wrote: Play a strong team, we have a week off.

Palmer
TGH O'Shea Ajayi Reach
Andrews Livermore Rogic
Grady BTA Grant

I’d go as strong as possible.
(01-06-2023, 08:48 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Checked Huddersfield's side in the 3rd round last season when they beat Burnley. Corberán made 7 charges. Maybe similar tomorrow. Ingram and Cleary both started for the U21s yesterday so not sure they would start. Ashworth didn't play so a possible starter.

Local rags suggesting Ashworth, Ingram and Cleary will be involved. I'd like to see all 3 start, but doubt it will be the case if 2 of them featured for the U21s
(01-06-2023, 09:11 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 08:48 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Checked Huddersfield's side in the 3rd round last season when they beat Burnley. Corberán made 7 charges. Maybe similar tomorrow. Ingram and Cleary both started for the U21s yesterday so not sure they would start. Ashworth didn't play so a possible starter.

Local rags suggesting Ashworth, Ingram and Cleary will be involved. I'd like to see all 3 start, but doubt it will be the case if 2 of them featured for the U21s

TBF, if a 20 year old can't play twice in a week they need binning off now.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT