Older Brothers
(01-05-2023, 01:36 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote:
(01-05-2023, 10:42 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: The big fanny.  Spent years in Afghanistan and bleats like this?

If I got beaten up by William I'd certainly not be telling anyone about it.

Quite, couldn`t he fight back ?, give William a lamping, good job he never  went round some pubs around Dudley on a Saturday night. What a pansy.

Too busy being a victim to fight back
(01-05-2023, 10:42 AM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: The big fanny.  Spent years in Afghanistan and bleats like this?

Quite, couldn`t he fight back ?, give William a lamping, good job he never  went round some pubs around Dudley on a Saturday night. What a pansy.

The Lamp Tavern?
For someone who just wants his privacy and to be left in peace he seems to be doing a hell of lot of talking to the media.

Personally I can't stand any of the royal family. They're all absolute parasites and should be binned off.
Liar. Just like his mother (about his real dad).
(01-05-2023, 01:44 PM)Man from delmonte Wrote: For someone who just wants his privacy and to be left in peace he seems to be doing a hell of lot of talking to the media.

Personally I can't stand any of the royal family. They're all absolute parasites and should be binned off.

Actually never was that bothered about him, but he's beyond pathetic now. He's left the Royals and his only way of making money is to do muckraking. Even as someone ambivalent about them I find this a piss poor and sad way to exist. The guy has no values and will just appeal to a niche obsessed with the Royals and those who want to take them down, resting on his every word as he whines about fuck all living in his mansion.

Saturday night?

Every morning at 8am they're queuing outside the Full Moon.
I heard William called him a "vanilla bollox weed" and told him to "suck his elf ass"
(01-05-2023, 02:14 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: I heard William called him a "vanilla bollox weed" and told him to "suck his elf ass"

Is there any credibility in this rumour, or is it just the elves and pixies in some ones head?      Big Grin
(01-05-2023, 03:11 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(01-05-2023, 02:14 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: I heard William called him a "vanilla bollox weed" and told him to "suck his elf ass"

Is there any credibility in this rumour, or is it just the elves and pixies in some ones head?      Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin winning mini fred of the year so far Big Grin

In other reports, Harry wants his dad and brother back in his life, then when the second hand moves he wants to tell the whole World how bad his brother is... Pure yank behaviour...
(01-05-2023, 03:16 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(01-05-2023, 03:11 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin winning mini fred of the year so far Big Grin

In other reports, Harry wants his dad and brother back in his life, then when the second hand moves he wants to tell the whole World how bad his brother is... Pure yank behaviour...

He hasn't seen his dad in decades.