Bill the arrogant dongle on WM
Jesus wept I've heard some deluded wind-up wankerers in my time but this twonker takes the biscuit.  Big Grin

"Craig Dawson signing for a proper club"

"Luton 4-0 Albion"
(01-13-2023, 06:54 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Jesus wept I've heard some deluded wind-up wankerers in my time but this twonker takes the biscuit.  Big Grin

"Luton 4-0 Albion"

You try living in gornal surrounded by these wankers!! Fingers in ear has been absolutely fantastic this week. People I’ve been neighbours with for over 20 years literally foaming at the mouth !!!
johntoewba Wrote:
Hopalong Wrote:Jesus wept I've heard some deluded wind-up wankerers in my time but this twonker takes the biscuit.  Big Grin

"Luton 4-0 Albion"

You try living in gornal surrounded by these wankers!! Fingers in ear has been absolutely fantastic this week. People I’ve been neighbours with for over 20 years literally foaming at the mouth !!!
You Upper or Lower, Johntoe?  My brother lived on the Stickley, it surely was a bit dingle as I remember but there was a few Baggies round there that always held their own in a few lively discussions in that club (Labour/Miners Club?) just off 5 ways island.
Be massive if West Ham can win tomorrow with city and Liverpool to follow for the d1ng5
Someone could have been killed
(01-13-2023, 06:57 PM)johntoewba Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 06:54 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Jesus wept I've heard some deluded wind-up wankerers in my time but this twonker takes the biscuit.  Big Grin

"Luton 4-0 Albion"

Brilliant, long may it continue!   Big Grin
A former Albion captain, a centre half and someone who's had a poor season by all accounts seems like the last sort of player you'd suggest Wolves sign if I'm honest. All the potential of it blowing up in their faces and he becomes a scapegoat.
Dongles have gained sentience and become arrogant?!?

That is some “Rise of Skynet” shit right there.
(01-13-2023, 07:11 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
johntoewba Wrote:
Hopalong Wrote:Jesus wept I've heard some deluded wind-up wankerers in my time but this twonker takes the biscuit.  Big Grin

"Luton 4-0 Albion"

You Upper or Lower, Johntoe?  My brother lived on the Stickley, it surely was a bit dingle as I remember but there was a few Baggies round there that always held their own in a few lively discussions in that club (Labour/Miners Club?) just off 5 ways island.
Lower mate just off bird street all dingles round here
(01-13-2023, 11:52 PM)johntoewba Wrote:
(01-13-2023, 07:11 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
johntoewba Wrote:

"Luton 4-0 Albion"

Lower mate just off bird street all dingles round here

Near The Fountain  Big Grin