Sky's new red button setup is absolutely shite
(01-02-2023, 05:13 PM)wbamitch Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 05:03 PM)BaggieBaggieBromBrom Wrote: Haven’t a clue why so many struggling to use a simple menu

It wasn’t available on the red button menu like it normally is, or at least it wasn’t at kick off

Certainly was for me . I’ve had no issues all season . Found all the various head scratching quite confusing .

(01-02-2023, 05:13 PM)wbamitch Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 05:03 PM)BaggieBaggieBromBrom Wrote: Haven’t a clue why so many struggling to use a simple menu

It wasn’t available on the red button menu like it normally is, or at least it wasn’t at kick off

Was for me. Had no issues all season
I wonder if all those with issues (like me) are on sky q?

When I was on sky HD, red button games were simple, press the red button and a menu would pop up showing mini screens with all the games on.

For the last couple of weeks on sky q it is redirecting to the app and you have to scroll left or right to see all the games that are on. Today, there were no other 3pm kick off games listed via the red button and you had to use the method I posted earlier.

The new system via sky q is nowhere near as good as the old one, but at least the picture quality is better than it was when I had sky hd
If we didn't have so many 'arm chairs' we'd need a 40k capacity   Big Grin
Sky Q Box was Ok before but not getting anything now via the usual red button. Worked on Satdee by hitting our game choice listed on the Sports page. Wasn't working on the "usual" red button. Shitbeard was the player pic in the game choice.
(01-02-2023, 05:23 PM)spudgun Wrote: I wonder if all those with issues (like me) are on sky q?

When I was on sky HD, red button games were simple, press the red button and a menu would pop up showing mini screens with all the games on.

For the last couple of weeks on sky q it is redirecting to the app and you have to scroll left or right to see all the games that are on. Today, there were no other 3pm kick off games listed via the red button and you had to use the method I posted earlier.

The new system via sky q is nowhere near as good as the old one, but at least the picture quality is better than it was when I had sky hd

Well I am Sky Q and never had a problem until this season. In fact until the last few weeks. Used to be able to record red button games too when I was on Sky HD but that now doesn't work.