The Xmas/New Year Perenium
Love this time of year. Not had to work it for 15 years plus and basically a time where I get to take it slow and potter about the house/kitchen. Currently “busy” planning the Lamb Rajastani I’m doing tomorrow by rehydrating some Kashmiri chillis. Yourself? 

Might buy some rare chilli seeds later.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:Love this time of year. Not had to work it for 15 years plus and basically a time where I get to take it slow and potter about the house/kitchen. Currently “busy” planning the Lamb Rajastani I’m doing tomorrow by rehydrating some Kashmiri chillis. Yourself? 

I thought the perenium was something else altogether......
(12-28-2022, 12:33 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:Love this time of year. Not had to work it for 15 years plus and basically a time where I get to take it slow and potter about the house/kitchen. Currently “busy” planning the Lamb Rajastani I’m doing tomorrow by rehydrating some Kashmiri chillis. Yourself? 

It is.
(12-28-2022, 12:29 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: Love this time of year. Not had to work it for 15 years plus and basically a time where I get to take it slow and potter about the house/kitchen. Currently “busy” planning the Lamb Rajastani I’m doing tomorrow by rehydrating some Kashmiri chillis. Yourself? 

'Twixmas' apparently

What day is it? Who cares! It's Twixmas! - CBBC Newsround
(12-28-2022, 12:29 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: Love this time of year. Not had to work it for 15 years plus and basically a time where I get to take it slow and potter about the house/kitchen. Currently “busy” planning the Lamb Rajastani I’m doing tomorrow by rehydrating some Kashmiri chillis. Yourself? 

So you're chilli-in out?  Enjoy....

Good job Kashmiri chilli’s aren’t that hot!!!
I told you I’ll be back
(12-28-2022, 08:59 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Good job Kashmiri chilli’s aren’t that hot!!!

Ay it. However the recipe calls for 15 of them in half a 'cup' (FFS) of yoghurt so should be decent hopefully.