13th in the league
.... hold on to me coat tails Richard, we're in for quite a ride! 

+5 GD how the fug did manage that?

Jumped above those Noses also!
We haven't lost heavily and have had two big wins v Hull and Rotherham which helps.
5 goals better off than Blackburn in third, who incredibly have either won or lost every game so far - no draws.
(12-26-2022, 11:09 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: 5 goals better off than Blackburn in third, who incredibly have either won or lost every game so far - no draws.

I saw that earlier, Blackburns form is more errattic than a cheap vibrator, but no draws, thats just strange.
(12-26-2022, 11:31 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(12-26-2022, 11:09 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: 5 goals better off than Blackburn in third, who incredibly have either won or lost every game so far - no draws.

I saw that earlier, Blackburns form is more errattic than a cheap vibrator, but no draws, thats just strange.

Last night was the first Blackburn match all season that the team who scored first didn’t win the game.

I’m sure there was a stat in the first Megson promotion season that we didn’t drop a point from a winning position all season which is one hell of a record.
(12-27-2022, 01:11 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(12-26-2022, 11:31 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:

Last night was the first Blackburn match all season that the team who scored first didn’t win the game.

I’m sure there was a stat in the first Megson promotion season that we didn’t drop a point from a winning position all season which is one hell of a record.

That can’t be right as we drew the Rotherham home game after going 1-0 up.
We also lost a league game from a winning position that season….
It was an superb victory yesterday with 2 excellent goals. It's not that long ago since we were bottom of the league and several points adrift from safety with people saying we had the worst Albion squad ever. Now we're 3 points off the play-off places with everything to play for.

Carlos has been brilliant, not just in terms of coaching and organising the team but also in reinvigorating team spirit, which was at rock bottom at the time the completely useless Bruce was sacked.

Let's see how high we can get!
Very enjoyable away day.
Always in control pretty much from the off apart from the 15 mins before the break.
The big thing about yesterday was to see how we bounced back from a lack lustre Coventry defeat/performance. That was positively answered.

First time I'm been to AG since they completed their remodellng of the stadium and it looks pretty impressive now. However, the never looked like 20k Bristol fans in there and the old passion and noise they used to generate was pretty much non existent.
They seem about as happy with Pearson and we were with Bruce!

What a breath of fresh air to have a progressive coach and set up compared to the stale regressive Bruce regime.
14th. Reading beat Swansea