Bored Christmas Party
Are we having one this year? Or was getting completely bladdered after the Rotherham game enough for this year? (The latter is what Ms Saus thinks)  Big Grin

We could hold a virtual one to compare drink and nibbles choices, while having a virtual juke box with only Dexy's and this years Glastonbury acts on, and then spend a few hours ranting about the Bruce's? Also, most blurry poster wins a cooking lesson from FF. What's not to like?

Onions?
(12-19-2022, 12:11 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Are we having one this year? Or was getting completely bladdered after the Rotherham game enough for this year? (The latter is what Ms Saus thinks)  Big Grin

We could hold a virtual one to compare drink and nibbles choices, while having a virtual juke box with only Dexy's and this years Glastonbury acts on, and then spend a few hours ranting about the Bruce's? Also, most blurry poster wins a cooking lesson from FF. What's not to like?

Onions?

Bring back VoteBaggie.  

His late night posts were brilliant!!!
I told you I’ll be back
(12-19-2022, 02:15 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(12-19-2022, 12:11 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Are we having one this year? Or was getting completely bladdered after the Rotherham game enough for this year? (The latter is what Ms Saus thinks)  Big Grin

Onions?

Bring back VoteBaggie.  

Imagine this dump on a zoom meeting hammered at 10 p.m. of a night, it'd  be like a meltdown! Big Grin
(12-20-2022, 03:54 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(12-19-2022, 02:15 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

Onions?

Bring back VoteBaggie.  

Imagine this dump on a zoom meeting hammered at 10 p.m. of a night, it'd  be like a meltdown! Big Grin

I don't think Jackie Weaver herself could keep order in that one!
I would have to have a rant about Sealprick and Gammon.