Cruel
(12-15-2022, 03:57 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 02:30 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: Our cat has a catflap.  Goes out and in at will. Why owners don't put one in defeats me.  That said during this cold snap she's barely set paw outside.  She is a house cat mind so only goes about twenty yards max before the local Toms terrorise her and she scoots back to the comfort of the fireside.

Have they invented cat flaps for double glazed French Doors yet?

I once made the mistake of making it so that the local ferals could get into my shed in the cold weather. Phoned up Cats protection to see if they'd come get them, basically got told I'd created a cat's knocking shop and to seal it up ASAP.

(12-15-2022, 03:56 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 03:55 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Who is it who said he hates dogs the other day?

Whoever they are, they'm weird and aren't to be trusted!

Don't recall, I said I'm not a fan of cats on that fred though.

with the cats in or out??  Big Grin Big Grin
(12-15-2022, 03:59 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 03:57 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 02:30 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: Our cat has a catflap.  Goes out and in at will. Why owners don't put one in defeats me.  That said during this cold snap she's barely set paw outside.  She is a house cat mind so only goes about twenty yards max before the local Toms terrorise her and she scoots back to the comfort of the fireside.

Have they invented cat flaps for double glazed French Doors yet?

I once made the mistake of making it so that the local ferals could get into my shed in the cold weather. Phoned up Cats protection to see if they'd come get them, basically got told I'd created a cat's knocking shop and to seal it up ASAP.

(12-15-2022, 03:56 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote:
(12-15-2022, 03:55 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Who is it who said he hates dogs the other day?

Whoever they are, they'm weird and aren't to be trusted!

Don't recall, I said I'm not a fan of cats on that fred though.

with the cats in or out??  Big Grin Big Grin

I did have to go in and ensure that there weren't any of there latest litter in there Big Grin Them bastuds fuck more than rabbits.
Our cat works hard at night, patrolling the borders and mercilessly killing any small creature that dares show itself within his demilitarised zone.
The dogs can’t wait to go out in the morning, to see if there’s any easy pickings of random parts of small creatures worth eating. However, these horrible body parts are usually on the kitchen worktops
Our dog loves the cold, especially snow. She does have a poncy red coat but I refuse to take her out with it on, I have my reputation to think about.