Advice wanted - diesel-gate claims
(10-25-2023, 01:56 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 01:48 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 12:47 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: I think that might be a more nuanced trauma

Delayed onset trauma.  Relates to childhood.

I was thinking of the kind when you show a swathe of the public the relationship between your car, your todger and your ego, but I guess all three could be interconnected.

They are.  They absolutely are.

I'm not sure where the joylessness comes from though.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(10-25-2023, 01:56 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 01:48 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 12:47 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: I think that might be a more nuanced trauma

Delayed onset trauma.  Relates to childhood.

I was thinking of the kind when you show a swathe of the public the relationship between your car, your todger and your ego, but I guess all three could be interconnected.

Owning a 24 year old car is more about trauma than ego, believe me.

(10-25-2023, 01:58 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: I'm not sure where the joylessness comes from though.

Engaging with you lot
Back to topic has anybody done this and is it worth pursuiing? I've drove Diesel motors for the past 15 years, Electric Tree Hugger now but BMW's for that duration and constantly being emailed asking me to claim etc

Is it a scam or any mileage in it? Pun/No Pun intended..........

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
That was my question previously and the answer was yes some have received payouts after a long wait. Average VW payout was 2.1k
Someone could have been killed
(10-25-2023, 02:48 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Back to topic has anybody done this and is it worth pursuiing? I've drove Diesel motors for the past 15 years, Electric Tree Hugger now but BMW's for that duration and constantly being emailed asking me to claim etc

Is it a scam or any mileage in it? Pun/No Pun intended..........

Cuzer

Have you been misled, have you lost out? No? Then you're fuelling the claim to get a wedge lawyer brigade.
Yes, then please explain how.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel...al-claims/

Far more info and neutral info than on here.

As it says, only sign up if you genuinely have a claim...
Caveat emptor

"Clients of Pure later reported that they faced massive legal bills after agreeing to bring no win, no fee claims relating to cavity wall insulation. These clients were met at the door by bailiffs and warned they faced bankruptcy if they did not cover costs that had been accrued by defendants."

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news-focus/...f28%2f2023
(11-28-2023, 04:27 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Caveat emptor

"Clients of Pure later reported that they faced massive legal bills after agreeing to bring no win, no fee claims relating to cavity wall insulation. These clients were met at the door by bailiffs and warned they faced bankruptcy if they did not cover costs that had been accrued by defendants."

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news-focus/...f28%2f2023

The joys of funding WIP in an over-trading law firm.
Perils of Brexit: None mentioned at the door

Perils of dieselgate claims: Let the lessons of cavity wall insulation mass action be a warning to you!

Hmmmmm.
Someone could have been killed
(11-28-2023, 04:46 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Perils of Brexit: None mentioned at the door

Perils of dieselgate claims: Let the lessons of cavity wall insulation mass action be a warning to you!

Hmmmmm.

Which is more likely to have an impact on your personal finances? Brexit, or an insolvent claims handling firm?