Argentina
This has fucked up a number of pre tournament bets.

Fuming.
So sad watching Messi. He's been on the decline for years but when I remember what he was like at his absolute peak its enough to make you cry watching him now. 1/4 of the player he once was.
Argentina lose. Lovely  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Saudi Arabia not even ranked in top 50.
Brilliant.
I thought the rules stated that the game would go on until the Argies scored. 8 mins added 15 played. The ref did his best but KSA held out.
There’s the possibility of France v Argentina second round.
Just shows that there has to be a line drawn between sport and politics. Who else was cheering every Saudi tackle in that last 15 minutes?
It was the best Saudi defence since Newcastle fans on Twitter.
(11-22-2022, 12:01 PM)Atomic Wrote: So sad watching Messi. He's been on the decline for years but when I remember what he was like at his absolute peak its enough to make you cry watching him now. 1/4 of the player he once was.

Stark regression since he joined PSG but that's what two seasons of swapping games against Real Madrid and Sevilla for games against Sporting Baguette de Fromage will do to you.
This is for me why Messi has never been the top player in the World, as brilliant as he’s been for Barcelona never done it in an Argentina shirt. Does not come close to the legendary Pele.