Dragons Den idea
(11-09-2022, 06:26 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: This Fred is full of whooshes. I don’t think I’ve seen a fred on this dump with so many before!!!

Seeing as the OP was a joke and the subsequent post and then mine, so many people took the posts as being genuine.  Such as the solar powered torch suggestion and someone linked that post to one that already exists.  If they’d stopped for just one second and thought about it……..  they’d realise a solar power torch is fucking useless if the battery goes dead, when you need it, during the night!!!

Line up for all your wooshes!!!  Big Grin

a good joke requires no explanation.
Silent vacuum cleaner
‘Phish sticks’, which are basically objects you use to bash potential fraudsters around the head with. And Villa supporters.
A BMW car with functioning indicators so they can inform other road users of their intended direction of travel.
(11-09-2022, 08:54 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: A BMW car with functioning indicators so they can inform other road users of their intended direction of travel.

Or similar on taxis.
Just watching an old QI, they're on about an absurd museum, one of the exhibits is keyhole shaped glasses, for voyeurs!
(11-09-2022, 08:05 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(11-09-2022, 07:59 AM)Fido Wrote:
(11-09-2022, 07:53 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: An app on your phone that you click on, to make your phone ring for the times where you can’t find your phone.

I still to this day can’t believe they have braille on lift buttons with no audible signal to indicate where the buttons are.  Clearly thought of by someone visually sighted without given it a second thought,

How can you click on an app on a phone that you’ve lost?

Take your whoosh like a man Big Grin

I genuinely thought it was just another really stupid post. Apologies from my side.
(11-09-2022, 10:58 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(11-09-2022, 08:05 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(11-09-2022, 07:59 AM)Fido Wrote:
(11-09-2022, 07:53 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: An app on your phone that you click on, to make your phone ring for the times where you can’t find your phone.

I still to this day can’t believe they have braille on lift buttons with no audible signal to indicate where the buttons are.  Clearly thought of by someone visually sighted without given it a second thought,

How can you click on an app on a phone that you’ve lost?

Take your whoosh like a man Big Grin

If you use things like google speakers that are linked to your phone they can make your phone ring, so your joke idea has already been done.

(11-09-2022, 10:11 AM)Offside Wrote: a cling film dispenser that allows you to pull more than two inches of film out before it clings to your wrist and turns into a sticky ball of useless tat when you try to tear it on the jagged edge of the dispenser.

To be annoying... check the sides of the pack, there will be two sections you can push into the tube to make it into a roller dispenser!

(11-09-2022, 09:46 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote: A mobile phone that actually gets a signal would be great.

A car windscreen demister, that you can switch on 10 mins before you leave without having to run the engine would also be nice.

Ford have had fast clearing windscreens for years... seriously they take no more than 30 seconds!

Here's an idea: A person that does all the housework, and then has sex with you and listens to everything you want and improves your life after you come home from work... Big Grin

I'm in!!
(11-09-2022, 08:19 PM)Offside Wrote:
(11-09-2022, 06:26 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: This Fred is full of whooshes. I don’t think I’ve seen a fred on this dump with so many before!!!

Seeing as the OP was a joke and the subsequent post and then mine, so many people took the posts as being genuine.  Such as the solar powered torch suggestion and someone linked that post to one that already exists.  If they’d stopped for just one second and thought about it……..  they’d realise a solar power torch is fucking useless if the battery goes dead, when you need it, during the night!!!

Line up for all your wooshes!!!  Big Grin

a good joke requires no explanation.

For the fick dimwits on here, they clearly do.

Have you considered writing to cling film manufacturers and asked for operating instructions? Big Grin