Dike Playing for our PL2 U21s Tonight
(11-08-2022, 08:53 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 08:04 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 07:55 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
Fulham Fallout Wrote:Do Pompey still have that annoying trumpeter?

'John Anthony Portsmouth Football Club Westwood'. He's had a couple of short term club bans of late. His most recent one was for getting caught on camera while urinating up a wall outside an away turnstile. His defence was hilarious. The world's got it in for him basically.

https://fanbanter.co.uk/diehard-pompey-f...-away-day/
He's an odd one all right. He was the drunkest fan I've ever seen at any game anywhere at the Great Escape match. I've also seen him paralytic in The Great Western, Wolvo after Pompey were at the dings.  Problem he's got now is everyone has a camera and everyone is a reporter and if you go around misbehaving, dead drunk in a dreadlocked blue wig, covered in tatts with a huge hat and ringing a bell, you'll be noticed. He also runs an antique bookshop, I guess he's a man you don't meet every day..

As long as he doesn’t hurt anyone else, who cares?  

I was intrigued if he was still around. Fair play to the bloke.

I guess the closest we have is 'Belly'!

Is he still around!

Well he was fucking morbidly obese ages ago so I'll hazard a guess... no.
(11-08-2022, 10:17 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote:
GunsOfNavarone Wrote:'John Anthony Portsmouth Football Club Westwood'. He's had a couple of short term club bans of late. His most recent one was for getting caught on camera while urinating up a wall outside an away turnstile. His defence was hilarious. The world's got it in for him basically.

He's an odd one all right. He was the drunkest fan I've ever seen at any game anywhere at the Great Escape match. I've also seen him paralytic in The Great Western, Wolvo after Pompey were at the dings.  Problem he's got now is everyone has a camera and everyone is a reporter and if you go around misbehaving, dead drunk in a dreadlocked blue wig, covered in tatts with a huge hat and ringing a bell, you'll be noticed. He also runs an antique bookshop, I guess he's a man you don't meet every day..

Is he still around!

And resigned to failure after living in the shadow of that Blues fan that had to be winched out of his house.
(11-08-2022, 10:17 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote:
GunsOfNavarone Wrote:'John Anthony Portsmouth Football Club Westwood'. He's had a couple of short term club bans of late. His most recent one was for getting caught on camera while urinating up a wall outside an away turnstile. His defence was hilarious. The world's got it in for him basically.

Is he still around!

Didn't he get a ban a while ago for going on the pitch at Crewe?
The ban was years ago. Belly still goes to the Albion. Takes his grandson home and away with him. He's in the Sportsman before most home games.
(11-09-2022, 11:39 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: The ban was years ago. Belly still goes to the Albion. Takes his grandson home and away with him. He's in the Sportsman before most home games.

I assume he behaves better now?
GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
Fulham Fallout Wrote:Do Pompey still have that annoying trumpeter?

'John Anthony Portsmouth Football Club Westwood'. He's had a couple of short term club bans of late. His most recent one was for getting caught on camera while urinating up a wall outside an away turnstile. His defence was hilarious. The world's got it in for him basically.

I used to live in Washington and he was in the Capitol when Pompey had a pre-season tour of the States. He was absolutely battered, drinking publicly outside some shitty bar near the Capitol Arena. He had 4 bemused looking cops follow him everywhere he went and clearly loved the attention.