Bottom of the PL
Makes good reading tonight. 
Hopefully Man U will turn up and if Southampton get something against the Toon our near neighbours will both be in the bottom 3.
(11-05-2022, 07:22 PM)Albionmad Wrote: Makes good reading tonight. 
Hopefully Man U will turn up and if Southampton get something against the Toon our near neighbours will both be in the bottom 3.

Looks like they didn't turn up.
Jinxed it, lol
Fair play to them for getting a coach like Emery.

If their survival means the demise of Wolves I'll take it.
(11-06-2022, 05:36 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote: Fair play to them for getting a coach like Emery.

Looks like 3 from 4 doesn’t it. Hopefully takes Lopetegui a while to get up and running
I really want to laugh at Villa.

But Emery is a genuinely amazing appointment and means the arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts will probably be up for some success soon.
(11-06-2022, 06:06 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I really want to laugh at Villa.

But Emery is a genuinely amazing appointment and means the arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts will probably be up for some success soon.

Yup - sadly I agree, Emery on paper at least seems the best possible appointment they could have made.

Lopetegui I’ve no idea if he’s any good or not. He did a terrible job in Portugal and was routinely mocked by the Spanish press when in charge of Spain and Real… he rescued his reputation at Sevilla and seems better when he’s just asked to coach players. Think he’s a very risky move for Wolves.
(11-06-2022, 05:36 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote: Fair play to them for getting a coach like Emery.

This, as it's probably the best we can realistically hope for.
(11-06-2022, 06:22 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote:

Although Bournemouth's little spell of success is over and I can see them falling back down. So quite conceivably I can see Forest, Bournemouth and Southampton going down leaving our nearest and dearest home and dry.
(11-06-2022, 06:25 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote:
(11-06-2022, 06:22 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote:

Although Bournemouth's little spell of success is over and I can see them falling back down. So quite conceivably I can see Forest, Bournemouth and Southampton going down leaving our nearest and dearest home and dry.

Think Saints will be fine - they’ve been here several times before and know how to get out of it.

Bournemouth nailed on to drop, they’re not where near good enough and O’Neill has done well to get the points he has but without significant spending which is unlikely given their new model, I think they’re down.

Wolves could still get dragged in yet.