Steve Bruce
If this fraud ever gets another manager job it will be a travesty.

This squad was never ever as bad as he allowed it to look.

Should have been binned last summer.
I'm actually leaning towards worse than Pardew in terms of damage done. I still hate Pulis the most but he's now moved into second.
My only hope for Bruce is for him to rock up the villa again. He is fucking useless.
Bruce has gone lads, let's move on and not turn into Newcastle fans!
(11-05-2022, 05:01 PM)foreveralbion Wrote: If this fraud ever gets another manager job it will be a travesty.

This squad was never ever as bad as he allowed it to look.

Should have been binned last summer.

Sorry, Forever, and no offence, but that outdated lardarse should never have got the job anyway. This is my big problem with Gourlay, what made Bruce a `No Brainer`, a`Shortlist Of One`or `The Obvious Choice`based on his record in his last 3 or 4 jobs ?
(11-05-2022, 05:09 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Bruce has gone lads, let's move on and not turn into Newcastle fans!

But “we’ve gotten worse since he left”
(11-05-2022, 05:09 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Bruce has gone lads, let's move on and not turn into Newcastle fans!

The disastrous structure of our club nearly let that man take us into league 1. All the signs were there when he joined so I am happy to continuously berate him
oh i agree even better if we had never employed him but to have the option to bin him for nothing and not take it was an awful decision.

a lot of fans are not going to let this go because he has cost us any chance this season of promotion and the lasting effects of that could be huge.
I’d rather give props to Corberán than berate Bruce.

Bruce is well past his sell by date, we all know that. But Corberan is a top coach. You have to say fair play on getting him in. Shame it wasn’t at the start of the season.
(11-05-2022, 05:19 PM)Sliced Wrote:

But “we’ve gotten worse since he left”

Has Val got a job yet?