Alex Bruce
Just read that he had turned down another coaching job to hopefully get a managerial position. I’d love to know what credentials he has for that kind of appointment. Can anyone enlighten me?
(10-23-2022, 07:54 PM)Pipes of Peace Wrote: Just read that he had turned down another coaching job to hopefully get a managerial position. I’d love to know what credentials he has for that kind of appointment. Can anyone enlighten me?

He tells the lads to go out and enjoy themselves.
He's available.
Good luck to him.
His biggest advantage is when potential employers go through applications in Alanbetical order.
(10-23-2022, 08:10 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: His biggest advantage is when potential employers go through applications in Alanbetical order.

AB is a C.
(10-23-2022, 08:10 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: His biggest advantage is when potential employers go through applications in Alanbetical order.

Is that how Alan Ball kept getting jobs?
(10-23-2022, 08:29 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:

Is that how Alan Ball kept getting jobs?

Squeak squeak Martin Phillips - £10 million pound player
Ron’s interested in hiring him, apparently he’s got a guy lined up as his assistant too…
I've posted on here recently, that my thoughts always were, that Steve only took the job here to give Alex a foothold on the ladder, I'm pretty sure that if things had gone well here, Alex would've been the natural successor, especially with their mate fat boy in charge.