From Matt Wilson
I take it that Wagner is interested in the job from the summer, wheres Slavisa might be available now. Those two are front runners and the club hierarchy haven't decided who they'd rather have yet.
(03-11-2019, 08:49 PM)Pneumann Wrote: I take it that Wagner is interested in the job from the summer, wheres Slavisa might be available now. Those two are front runners and the club hierarchy haven't decided who they'd rather have yet.
….or talked figures, targets etc. Both look a decent punt to me but knowing Albion we'll settle for 5th choice.
(03-11-2019, 08:51 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 08:49 PM)Pneumann Wrote: I take it that Wagner is interested in the job from the summer, wheres Slavisa might be available now. Those two are front runners and the club hierarchy haven't decided who they'd rather have yet.
….or talked figures, targets etc. Both look a decent punt to me but knowing Albion we'll settle for 5th choice.

Whatever's cheapest!
Appleton was in town last week.

I really like Matt Wilson as a writer, but I think the Perce and occasionally Alan Nixon have better sources.
We have fucked up big time if no one was lined up and ready.to go. I still think the decision was diabolical, but done without a shoe in....wank.