That Half-Pint Chinese Cnut, His Overseers And Backers
Ruining and rotting our club to the core. With poor decision after poor decision after poor decision.

It's been clear they have had little interest since China pulled the plug on overseas investment in media & sports, and spunked the best part of £200M of someone else's money in a quick gamble that hasn't paid off.

The mismanagement of the squad, the board, the purse strings decision makers along with a lack of understanding of the football financial model, and lack of communication the fan base has created what I can only describe as a complete shitshow of the club.

I'll only have one sentence to say about the so called footballers in the squad, they should be ashamed of themselves, but they are just being the mercenaries we know footballers are.

I really couldn't give a toss who the incumbent owners or board bother to get in to manage the team, because without fundamental changes in ownership, management structure and squad members, the club is facing it's worst ever succession of seasons in the last 30 odd years. Not that those I've mentioned previously would give a toss either.

I doubt anyone can change my mind or opinion that we are in real, real trouble, and the stench coming from behind the scenes onto the pitch into the stands is pungent beyond belief.

The club will certainly not be having anymore money off me and my nearest and dearest, until postive, visible and communicative changes in the aforementioned above are delivered upon. 

Thems my onions.
(10-22-2022, 10:00 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Ruining and rotting our club to the core. With poor decision after poor decision after poor decision.

It's been clear they have had little interest since China pulled the plug on overseas investment in media & sports, and spunked the best part of £200M of someone else's money in a quick gamble that hasn't paid off.

The mismanagement of the squad, the board, the purse strings decision makers along with a lack of understanding of the football financial model, and lack of communication the fan base has created what I can only describe as a complete shitshow of the club.

I'll only have one sentence to say about the so called footballers in the squad, they should be ashamed of themselves, but they are just being the mercenaries we know footballers are.

I really couldn't give a toss who the incumbent owners or board bother to get in to manage the team, because without fundamental changes in ownership, management structure and squad members, the club is facing it's worst ever succession of seasons in the last 30 odd years. Not that those I've mentioned previously would give a toss either.

I doubt anyone can change my mind or opinion that we are in real, real trouble, and the stench coming from behind the scenes onto the pitch into the stands is pungent beyond belief.

The club will certainly not be having anymore money off me and my nearest and dearest, until postive, visible and communicative changes in the aforementioned above are delivered upon. 

Thems my onions.

See you Saturday then?    Wink
I'm fuming with 'em Athers, fuming. I really can't be bothered if I'm honest.
(10-22-2022, 10:00 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Ruining and rotting our club to the core. With poor decision after poor decision after poor decision.

Thems my onions.

Yep.

Send your thanks to a Mr. J. R. Peace.
You can't really blame Peace though. Under his stewardship we had some of the best of times in the last whatever amount of years. He'd had enough, wanted an easy life / retire and to cash in. You can only say fair enough to that. You could potentially question who he's sold the club to, but he isn't Mystic Meg with a crystal ball.

I'd bite both your hands off to have Peace back at the helm than these charlatan cnuts, if it were offered of course.
(10-22-2022, 10:28 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: You can't really blame Peace though. Under his stewardship we had some of the best of times in the last whatever amount of years. He'd had enough, wanted an easy life / retire and to cash in. You can only say fair enough to that. You could potentially question who he's sold the club to, but he isn't Mystic Meg with a crystal ball.

I'd bite both your hands off to have Peace back at the helm than these charlatan cnuts, if it were offered of course.

Peace sold out.

For someone who continually said he had the best interests of our club at heart, we'll for me, he lied.

My personal opinion.
(10-22-2022, 10:32 PM)Calgary_Baggie Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 10:28 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: You can't really blame Peace though. Under his stewardship we had some of the best of times in the last whatever amount of years. He'd had enough, wanted an easy life / retire and to cash in. You can only say fair enough to that. You could potentially question who he's sold the club to, but he isn't Mystic Meg with a crystal ball.

Peace sold out.

For someone who continually said he had the best interests of our club at heart, we'll for me, he lied.

My personal opinion.

Probably a large amount of the reverse in fairness Calgary_Baggie. Peace was more than likely lied to about club intentions and future by our current idiots. However, it was hardly expected the China government would close the taps off on external investment at the time.
(10-22-2022, 10:21 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I'm fuming with 'em Athers, fuming. I really can't be bothered if I'm honest.

I can understand mate, been a shocking season but we'll be ok once we get CC in.   In all honesty I thought we did 'ok' today.  Wallace should have made it 2-0 but he let the occasion get to him.   Furlong and Palmer cost us the game, though it didn't help Bartley going as it brought pressure onto us. 

Bruce was clueless, even the players were complaining to the hierarchy about the lack of preparation and tactics, let's hope they back the new manager!  

Beale is helping out but out of his depth, God bless him. 

It's gonna be tough for a while but we'll pull clear.  We need back to back wins before the WC break and then I would expect to see a completely different team after that as CC instills his methods.  It's perfect timing.  Dike and Ajayi back too and hopefully Rogic up to speed, though I have to say I've seen absolutely nothing from him so far and Swift has been a major disappointment.  

A long way to go, I'm confident we'll be ok.  Keep the faith Saus!
Controversial but I don't blame Lai.

He overpaid for the club. 

From the start he said the club had to be self financing.

Most of the problems the club have are from football related decisions, particularly recruitment related.

Ultimately Lai is responsible for hiring the senior football people he employs and he takes the hit for that in terms of a loss in value of the asset he owns.

But to my mind he is not responsible for what is happening on the pitch. The resources that have been made available should if used well been sufficient.
Good point, Shabby. The fish rots from the head down, and Lai’s recruitment decisions have been crap.