1-1
Forever and ever and ever
We'd have taken that before KO.

Something to build on. 

Our players adamant that it was handball, one of those. 

If we can keep the gap down to 5 points by the WC break we'll make that up after with hopefully a fully fit squad. 

Keep the faith!
Mate we could be bottom if teams below win games in hand. This idea of staying in touch is nonsense, we are done if Bruce continues.
(09-17-2022, 04:16 PM)boingingjim Wrote: Mate we could be bottom if teams below win games in hand. This idea of staying in touch is nonsense, we are done if Bruce continues.

I assume Athers meant staying in touch with 21st…
We can’t keep giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying it’s something to build on after a half decent performance. History shows us under Bruce this will be followed up with a couple of poor games. 1 win in 10 is unforgivable and he needs to go. Norwich looked like an average side and have just won 6 on the bounce, the league is poor and there for the taking.
(09-17-2022, 04:22 PM)wbamitch Wrote: We can’t keep giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying it’s something to build on after a half decent performance. History shows us under Bruce this will be followed up with a couple of poor games. 1 win in 10 is unforgivable and he needs to go. Norwich looked like an average side and have just won 6 on the bounce, the league is poor and there for the taking.

They looked average because we made them look average. 

1 in 10 is unacceptable but they're clearly not going to give him his P45 just yet.  

I may be wrong - we'll see - but I reckon we'll improve, as we need to, after the international break as new players bed in.
(09-20-2022, 06:21 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 04:22 PM)wbamitch Wrote: We can’t keep giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying it’s something to build on after a half decent performance. History shows us under Bruce this will be followed up with a couple of poor games. 1 win in 10 is unforgivable and he needs to go. Norwich looked like an average side and have just won 6 on the bounce, the league is poor and there for the taking.

They looked average because we made them look average. 

1 in 10 is unacceptable but they're clearly not going to give him his P45 just yet.  

I may be wrong - we'll see - but I reckon we'll improve, as we need to, after the international break as new players bed in.

Based on the rest of his time here we will turn up against Swansea and Preston and they will make us look average. Hopefully he proves me and everyone else wrong but there's nothing to suggest he is going to