Queue Watch
baggiebloke Wrote:
SophLad Wrote:Entry to the queue is now suspended, because the queue has got too long.  We're going to need a second queue.

QE2?

Arf!
Queue time estimated to be 22 hours, and tonight will be cold. Fair play to all of them, and here's hoping nobody has any health problems being out in it for that long.
Its a pity shitbeard isn't in the Que and gets pneumonia keep him out for the season .
19 year old arrested for 2 sexual assaults in the queue, FFS! Exposed himself and pushed into people from behind...

430+ injured so far, 40+ gone to hospital...
MassDebater Wrote:19 year old arrested for 2 sexual assaults in the queue, FFS! Exposed himself and pushed into people from behind...

Fuggin' scousers have turned up...…..
19 hours wait time so if I joined now I’d be out just in time to catch the full time scores tomorrow…
(09-16-2022, 08:13 PM)MassDebater Wrote: 19 year old arrested for 2 sexual assaults in the queue, FFS! Exposed himself and pushed into people from behind...

I don't think FF can pass as a 19 year old, fancy boots or not
11 hours 40 minutes, out of Westminster Hall at 4:50am.

I am absolutely fucked.
(09-17-2022, 06:22 PM)Sliced Wrote: “We’re sixth and teams game in hand dropped us down to 8th”

We finished tenth and teams games in hand right now may see us bottom of the league.

I feel like there’s one or two of our fans that would stick with Bruce until he relegated us. He’s been absolute shit

(09-18-2022, 10:02 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: 11 hours 40 minutes, out of Westminster Hall at 4:50am.

I am absolutely fucked.

Fair play fella. Was it worth it, to you I mean? Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
(09-18-2022, 11:08 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-17-2022, 06:22 PM)Sliced Wrote: “We’re sixth and teams game in hand dropped us down to 8th”

We finished tenth and teams games in hand right now may see us bottom of the league.

I feel like there’s one or two of our fans that would stick with Bruce until he relegated us. He’s been absolute shit

(09-18-2022, 10:02 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: 11 hours 40 minutes, out of Westminster Hall at 4:50am.

I am absolutely fucked.

Fair play fella. Was it worth it, to you I mean? Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Without doubt.

Westminster Hall was very moving. 

And thankfully the weather was fine..