Queue Watch
I like watching the changing of the guards on the live stream. We do pageantry so bloody well. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-62902778
(09-15-2022, 02:06 PM)fuzzbox Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 05:28 PM)MassDebater Wrote: What are you calling the non UK people who have flown over to join said queue?

I wouldn't do it, but fair play to those who want to.

I'm just waiting for Lenny Henry to complain that there are too many white faces in the queue...

I wasn't invited. I should warn you though, I am up for the second support role in the new star wars blockbuster, so if you want any chance of your review being published, you'd better start writing your angry reviews now...

Are you the new Dr Who too?
(09-15-2022, 02:03 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 01:56 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: 6 hours, now back to the back to do it again.

If you've seriously done this baggiebloke, fair fucking dues to yer. Ignore these on here and do what you wish to pay your respects.

I haven't - yet. Am travelling down on Saturday and will do it then. 

Before pre-match drinks yesterday I nipped to St. Philips in Brum, signed the condolences book and took some time in the cathedral. The choir sang Psalm 24 which was magical.

For a brief moment I thought about asking for Psalm 23 to be sung but reminded myself that they're not there to take requests.

It's entirely a personal choice if people do nothing or everything following the Queen's death, but everyone will notice her absence. 70 years in that job. Amazing.
(09-15-2022, 02:12 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 05:28 PM)MassDebater Wrote: What are you calling the non UK people who have flown over to join said queue?

I'm just waiting for Lenny Henry to complain that there are too many white faces in the queue...

I wasn't invited. I should warn you though, I am up for the second support role in the new star wars blockbuster, so if you want any chance of your review being published, you'd better start writing your angry reviews now...

Dr Tool more like  Big Grin
QUEUE WATCH DOWN! I REPEAT QUEUE WATCH DOWN! ENACT OPERATION LONDON BRIDGE!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9NpZuGxSgZY

He turned it down with being too busy with the new lord of the rings Amazon reboot
(09-15-2022, 04:59 PM)Sotv Wrote:

He turned it down with being too busy with the new lord of the rings Amazon reboot

Hobbits of colour?!?

Not in my fictional universe!!
I find it a little odd but; I queued all night (well, from after the pubs shut)  for tickets for the 78 cup semi, same for the dingles when Mardon and Superbob got us locked in the custard bowl for an hour. Another 2am start for villa in the cup (lost 4-0!), and all day for the villa p.o. semi.
Realistically, the royalists are showing me up for the unbalanced fool I am.
Entry to the queue is now suspended, because the queue has got too long. We're going to need a second queue.
(09-16-2022, 09:00 AM)SophLad Wrote: Entry to the queue is now suspended, because the queue has got too long.  We're going to need a second queue.

QE2?