it is what it is
So we've let robinson go (no loss there to be honest) and Mowat has gone out on loan, again didn't really impress me when I saw him play. Kelly (formerly an England International) and a young lad from Salford with everything to prove, could be worse.

Every one knows we need a centre forward and perhaps nows the time for Zohore to step up. I cant honestly remember seeing him play that badly maybe because I've never really seen him play at all. Why all the hatred for Ken? You can't blame a player for getting injured, and may be he isnt as bad as people think, can he really be any worse than Hugil?

I'll be there tonight and hopefully see us win for once.
Did you see his last appearance? He radiated "couldn'tgiveafuck-ness". I'd sooner see someone out of contract come in. Carroll in particular, that is, if Lai hasn't already spent the money.
I'll be there tonight too, I'll be backing those we do have. I'd say overall, we have strengthened the squad but it's such a shame to not get a striker in. Not a huge fan of letting Kipre and Taylor go out leaving us thin, either.
Ken is far worse than Hugill. Fact.