Mike McGrath - Telegraph - Some Hope
“#FulhamFC midfielder Josh Onomah currently in Birmingham hotel waiting to be updated on whether move to West Brom is possible. Medical was done at 4.30pm on deadline day. Steven Alzate deal also in doubt. #WBA (in fairness) did receive some required paperwork very very late”
Doctor Foster to Gloucester!
West Brom have appealed to the EFL after they submitted the paperwork late for their Josh Onomah and Steven Alzate deals, sources have told Football Insider.

The Championship club have a nervous wait to find out if they can confirm the captures of the pair on loan from Fulham and Brighton & Hove Albion respectively.

West Brom agreed deals late on Thursday for the temporary signings of Onomah, 25, and Alzate, 23, but failed to complete the paperwork before the 11pm cut-off.
It is interesting (and I’m including myself in this) how we’ve rushed to criticise Albion when the truth maybe more nuanced.
(09-02-2022, 11:11 AM)BurleyBaggie Wrote: It is interesting (and I’m including myself in this) how we’ve rushed to criticise Albion when the truth maybe more nuanced.

Years of experience I suppose.

That said I am happy to hold fire on any criticism of the club until we know the full picture.

But I don't think the club help themselves. We knew these deals were potentially happening and then nothing.
Fans are going to jump to the wrong conclusion.
(09-02-2022, 11:17 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(09-02-2022, 11:11 AM)BurleyBaggie Wrote: It is interesting (and I’m including myself in this) how we’ve rushed to criticise Albion when the truth maybe more nuanced.

Years of experience disappointment I suppose.

Edited for ypou.
(09-02-2022, 10:59 AM)BurleyBaggie Wrote: “#FulhamFC midfielder Josh Onomah currently in Birmingham hotel waiting to be updated on whether move to West Brom is possible. Medical was done at 4.30pm on deadline day. Steven Alzate deal also in doubt. #WBA (in fairness) did receive some required paperwork very very late”

We should call ourselves Chelsea. Wouldn't be a problem then.