Suggestions for an effective protest
Throw eco towns on the pitch?
I like the idea of leaving the scarf we were given by Lai or indeed any old scarf on our seats at the end of the game.  Small, easy but effective. It will definitely get press attention.  Similar to leaving Tesco bags at Wolves!  Big Grin
(09-02-2022, 11:04 AM)petty sniper Wrote: I have a few ideas.  The 5 million bits of paper thing and not a bank signs as above plus Torches on phones for a minute would be great for a sky evening match as would be spectacular and also hold up a photo of why you are a baggies - mine would be my grandad - this is our club.

Phone torches would be good, there also needs to be something to state we are not a bank, a few banners to state that.
滚开赖
A few are meeting in Vine to discuss this later. 17:45.
So...if the failed deals weren't our fault are you all still protesting?
(09-02-2022, 11:04 AM)petty sniper Wrote: I have a few ideas.  The 5 million bits of paper thing and not a bank signs as above plus Torches on phones for a minute would be great for a sky evening match as would be spectacular and also hold up a photo of why you are a baggies - mine would be my grandad - this is our club.

Menu from your local chinese takeway?
I thinking this will be another handkercheif moment won't it.
(09-02-2022, 11:33 AM)Baggie in Valley Wrote:

A banner with 'The great Chinese Takeaway' defo makes a lot of sense.
(09-02-2022, 11:55 AM)aj21 Wrote:
(09-02-2022, 11:33 AM)Baggie in Valley Wrote:

A banner with 'The great Chinese Takeaway' defo makes a lot of sense.

Paper Planes from Chinese Takeaways would work
its not like lai is going to be sat in the directors box crying. he doesn't care what anyone does.