TGH
Is today TGH Thursday?
Similar to TGI Friday..
It was a fake account. Prob a biff off this board.
Probably
Sounds like something Ziz would make up Big Grin
(09-01-2022, 04:11 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Maybe we're in an even worse financial state than was thought and his sale is needed? Can't see us getting more than £1m from Rangers, and 50p from Derby.

I should have been clearer, it was a loan to Derby. 
They were very keen on him apparently and TGH was pushing for it as he wants to play.
(09-01-2022, 06:09 PM)coxy134 Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 04:11 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Maybe we're in an even worse financial state than was thought and his sale is needed? Can't see us getting more than £1m from Rangers, and 50p from Derby.

They were very keen on him apparently and TGH was pushing for it as he wants to play.

A loan to them would probably be good for him...guess they can't pay much of his wages though...of little benefit to us though!
(09-01-2022, 06:10 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 06:09 PM)coxy134 Wrote:

A loan to them would probably be good for him...guess they can't pay much of his wages though...of little benefit to us though!
Bugger all use to us though. He is a key part of our 18 man squad. Definitely not one to let go to 'get experience'. He'll get plenty of action this season with us.