Erling Haaland
He's a freak. More prolific than Ronaldo and that's saying something.
Stays fit and How many records will he break, already broken 2 in August.
He's from another planet. Never seen anyone quite like him. The Premier League and beyond has been littered with sensational centre forwards but this guy has the best attributes of all of them put together. The strength of Drogba, the finishing of Henry, the movement of Suarez, the positioning of van Nistlerooy, the pace of Vardy.

Perhaps this is the season Suffers stops calling Pep a failure.  Big Grin
I remember buying him on FM a year or two ago and he scored 60 in one season. I scoffed because I thought it was unrealistic…
(08-31-2022, 07:25 PM)HLS Wrote: He's from another planet. Never seen anyone quite like him. The Premier League and beyond has been littered with sensational centre forwards but this guy has the best attributes of all of them put together. The strength of Drogba, the finishing of Henry, the movement of Suarez, the positioning of van Nistlerooy, the pace of Vardy.

He's going to be as good as Shearer. Who's the best I've seen.
Every scarier is that this kid is still only 22!

What’s he going to be like when he peaks??
People talking about Kane breaking Shearers record, when does Haaland do it?
(08-31-2022, 07:26 PM)Duffers Wrote: I remember buying him on FM a year or two ago and he scored 60 in one season. I scoffed because I thought it was unrealistic…

He's just a machine as if every elite manager worked together to build the perfect striker.
(08-31-2022, 07:34 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: People talking about Kane breaking Shearers record, when does Haaland do it?

About February at this rate.
Exclamation 
(08-31-2022, 07:25 PM)HLS Wrote: He's from another planet. Never seen anyone quite like him. The Premier League and beyond has been littered with sensational centre forwards but this guy has the best attributes of all of them put together. The strength of Drogba, the finishing of Henry, the movement of Suarez, the positioning of van Nistlerooy, the pace of Vardy.

He reminds me of the Russian boxer Drago in Rocky 4.