Ellen white
I don’t follow women’s football but fair play to her. Happy retirement and thanks for the goals
Is she available on a "free"?
(08-22-2022, 03:14 PM)Topman Wrote: I don’t follow women’s football but fair play to her. Happy retirement and thanks for the goals

I don't think you need to closely follow the game to acknowledge the talent and hard work required. I don't follow women's tennis, but I don't doubt that Serena Williams must have been right up there with the best ever.
(08-22-2022, 03:33 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(08-22-2022, 03:14 PM)Topman Wrote: I don’t follow women’s football but fair play to her. Happy retirement and thanks for the goals

I don't think you need to closely follow the game to acknowledge the talent and hard work required. I don't follow women's tennis, but I don't doubt that Serena Williams must have been right up there with the best ever.

Agreed, great point
Just read her retirement message on the BBC. A very moving and well written piece. Congratulations on your achievements Ellen! 

It will be interesting to see what happens with the women's game from here on in. Hopefully money won't ruin it like it has the men's game.