Swift
Turns out he's seeing our new golf pro for lessons, if I see him any messages?
(08-20-2022, 05:07 PM)TadleyBaggie Wrote: Turns out he's seeing our new golf pro for lessons, if I see him any messages?

Lose a stone and weight on the front foot when playing out of bunkers
Saw on a few occasions in the first half where Swift was in plenty of space and available for a simple pass to him but the player with the ball decided to pass it elsewhere instead, working the ball out to the wings. It got so bad that Swift practically walked up to O'Shea at one point asking for a pass and O'Shea still passed it elsewhere.

It has given me a greater understanding of why Swift has been anonymous in games.
(08-21-2022, 11:26 AM)baggie_ray Wrote: Saw on a few occasions in the first half where Swift was in plenty of space and available for a simple pass to him but the player with the ball decided to pass it elsewhere instead, working the ball out to the wings. It got so bad that Swift practically walked up to O'Shea at one point asking for a pass and O'Shea still passed it elsewhere.

It has given me a greater understanding of why Swift has been anonymous in games.

Agree with this. 

Yokuslu showed a better range of passing than I’ve seen in his game before yesterday so I’m hoping he will start to find Swift. At the moment the team seem instructed to hit Wallace and Grady as early as possible.
(08-21-2022, 11:26 AM)baggie_ray Wrote: Saw on a few occasions in the first half where Swift was in plenty of space and available for a simple pass to him but the player with the ball decided to pass it elsewhere instead, working the ball out to the wings. It got so bad that Swift practically walked up to O'Shea at one point asking for a pass and O'Shea still passed it elsewhere.

I thought that too. Their no. 5 was following him a lot as well. When he's on the ball, he's definitely got the quality. Linked up well with the front 3 in the second half.