Okay Confirmed!
(07-22-2022, 10:13 AM)MrFizz Wrote:
(07-22-2022, 10:11 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote:
(07-22-2022, 10:08 AM)MrFizz Wrote:
(07-22-2022, 09:59 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote: Not even in the country due to Visa delays caused by the war in Ukraine, allegedly.
Wouldn't be an issue if he signed for Man City I'm sure. Frustrating.

He's going to need a few weeks to get up to speed as well. Doubt we'll see him for the first 2 or 3 games at this rate. Undecided
Jake it is then! Sad
Oh goody gumdrops. Big Grin

Okay can cover for Jake's first suspension.

At least the delay is not because of Covid or Brexit  Big Grin
‘Masi’
I understand Okay Yokuslu has obtained his work permit for his move to Albion. He will fly to the UK tonight and be presented to The Hawthorns crowd at the friendly against Hertha Berlin tomorrow... #wba
https://twitter.com/wba/status/155079986...nUBu2AJTiA
The general feel good factor and excitement around this signing means I can only fear the worst! It’s shite being an Albion fan at times Big Grin
Last time we got this excited was when we splashed the cash for Dike and fucked off Hugill

How did that go again?

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
New shirt looks fine.   Rolleyes

[Image: FYWLdanWYAIUK-j?format=jpg&name=360x360]
(07-23-2022, 11:56 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Last time we got this excited was when we splashed the cash for Dike and fucked off Hugill

How did that go again?

Cuzer

Stop it you.

Now fully expecting Okay to do his cruciate first game,
(07-23-2022, 11:56 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Last time we got this excited was when we splashed the cash for Dike and fucked off Hugill

How did that go again?

Cuzer

Based on the fact I didn’t have to watch Hugill again all season, I’d say it went brilliantly Cuzer…

(07-23-2022, 12:00 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

How did that go again?

Cuzer

Stop it you.

Now fully expecting Okay to do his cruciate first game,

He’ll have to displace Jake in the XI first Birdy Wink

Knowing our luck he’ll do it in training tripping over Matt Phillips.

How did that go again?

Cuzer

I would rather have Harold shipman up front than hugill at least he never missed when they were in front of him .
I do feel for Hugill, his work rate was never lacking, and he did try. But fucking hell, never seen a striker so incapable of scoring, honestly, I joke that I'm incapable of scoring goals when I played football, and indeed, some of my misses are legendary but think he made me look like Alan fucking Shearer.