Johnstone…
(06-21-2022, 07:24 AM)Zak Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 07:15 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 07:14 AM)Zak Wrote: Won't forgive him for liking Preston tweets scoring against us when he got dropped.

Hope he is a massive flop. Overrated.

Is this true? If so, he's a bigger cunt than I already think he is.

Yes seen it with my own eyes.

Also reported here : 

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/tr...l-22906081

Massive cunt.
Clarnet v2.0
Never understood the excitement over goalkeepers myself. They're ten-a-penny.
For Christ’s sake he’s gone, no matter what some of you think he got us to the premiership and was outstanding in the premiership. Also has yet to concede a goal for England after an outstanding debut. For me it’s good luck to him
(06-21-2022, 09:16 AM)wba13 Wrote: For Christ’s sake he’s gone, no matter what some of you think he got us to the premiership and was outstanding in the premiership. Also has yet to concede a goal for England after an outstanding debut. For me it’s good luck to him

This in bucketloads- there's some right vicious sneery feckers on here who seem to lose their marbles over players who they take a dislike to.

He was a cracking keeper a couple of years ago and the politics of the Val regime seemed to dispirit the club, with him notable. 

He never wore a demeanour likely to make him a firm fan favourite, but the vitriol towards him is pathetic.
He had one good season, and it was a good season.

The rest was fairly average.
(06-21-2022, 09:32 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(06-21-2022, 09:16 AM)wba13 Wrote: For Christ’s sake he’s gone, no matter what some of you think he got us to the premiership and was outstanding in the premiership. Also has yet to concede a goal for England after an outstanding debut. For me it’s good luck to him

This in bucketloads- there's some right vicious sneery feckers on here who seem to lose their marbles over players who they take a dislike to.

He was a cracking keeper a couple of years ago and the politics of the Val regime seemed to dispirit the club, with him notable. 

He never wore a demeanour likely to make him a firm fan favourite, but the vitriol towards him is pathetic.
Nothing more sneery or spiteful than celebrating a goal against your own team after refusing to take the bench for the game.
Being shit is fine, but some things are unforgiveable. Hope he fails miserably.
He was good, never great. Often had you worried and thinking when will he feck up, then again that was as much down to the 2 in front of him as well.

He's just another ex player in a long line of them. Nowt special.
I renewed his contract on FIFA 22, I feel like a dirty traitor.
(06-22-2022, 08:04 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote:

Nothing more sneery or spiteful than celebrating a goal against your own team after refusing to take the bench for the game.
What a crap statement, so he celebrated a win for the team he has supported all his life. You celebrate when the Albion win.
His position is that he plays for us and it was his job. He wasn’t playing because of an idiot coach who had his favourite’s so he supported his team. Cannot see a problem with it.
(06-22-2022, 08:43 AM)wba13 Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 08:04 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote:

What a crap statement, so he celebrated a win for the team he has supported all his life. You celebrate when the Albion win.
His position is that he plays for us and it was his job. He wasn’t playing because of an idiot coach who had his favourite’s so he supported his team. Cannot see a problem with it.

It's unprofessional. He knew exactly what he was doing. A two fingers up to the fans. He's a cunt. And we're well rid.
Clarnet v2.0