Real v Plastics
For the record, I don't like Real Madrid.
Madeira is a lovely place, shyte if you want a beach bathing type holiday though. Lovely food, friendly people. There's a steak place that is phenomenal, but I can't recall its name.
(05-28-2022, 02:59 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Madeira is a lovely place, shyte if you want a beach bathing type holiday though. Lovely food, friendly people. There's a steak place that is phenomenal, but I can't recall its name.

You're making it up.
(05-28-2022, 02:59 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Madeira is a lovely place, shyte if you want a beach bathing type holiday though. Lovely food, friendly people. There's a steak place that is phenomenal, but I can't recall its name.

La Vaca Negra?

I've been several times. We always get a car and walk through levadas. Scenery is spectacular. Buses are good though, and reliable. If you are really fit do the walk between the 2 high points Pico Arreira(?) and the other one.
(05-28-2022, 06:03 PM)col lard Wrote:

La Vaca Negra?

I've been several times. We always get a car and walk through levadas. Scenery is spectacular. Buses are good though, and reliable. If you are really fit do the walk between the 2 high points Pico Arreira(?) and the other one.

That's the place, was awesome steak there. We used the sightseeing bus, got a day ticket and hopped on and off to use it in the day and then early evening too.
(05-28-2022, 06:09 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(05-28-2022, 06:03 PM)col lard Wrote:

La Vaca Negra?

That's the place, was awesome steak there. We used the sightseeing bus, got a day ticket and hopped on and off to use it in the day and then early evening too.

There’s a bit of a brewing trend spring up too, loads of little tap houses have sprung up. 

On the stout atm

La Vaca Negra?